Home

Old 01-19-2020, 05:23 AM   #553
TheSportsFranchiser

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
2020 Week 11 Miami Dolphins (7-2) vs Seattle Seahawks (7-2)
Tom Brady vs Russell Wilson

Wow what a game that was! Wilson is crazy good. A must watch Classic

"It's never okay to put butter on a donut!"
Coach Mellor
Old 01-19-2020, 09:41 AM   #554
Rookie

OVR: 0

First game I played with it at 1 I think I came close to 200 yards rushing BUT atleast once a game I break off a long run and that inflates my numbers a bit. Also I notice that the bad teams like the Dolphins and Redskins I've had greater success running the ball compared to a team like the Titans and actually the Browns who slowed me down just a bit compared to those teams. I play with the Bills and they have a good left side of the line and an ok right side of the line so its not like I'm running behind all pros upfront so I'll just take it all in stride. In real life I guess if my passing game was putting up 200 plus yards of offense and my running game was in the 100 yard range that would be more normal so with me being a running team those numbers will always be reversed for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Let us know how using User Run Block 1 works for you. This is actually my edit I've been running with for a few games now, and I'd love knowing how it works out for someone else.

Def made it better for me, now if you're running behind a Dallas type line I imagine you'll still dominate. But using average to bad O-Lines def shows up, I've had numerous games getting outran by the CPU now. And way more realistic YPC for my backs.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-19-2020, 11:29 AM   #555
MVP

OVR: 23

I hate to suggest this, but give a slight bump to cpu tackle, not much. A max of 5.

Make sure you back out to the main menu then go back in to franchise, hit reset, then import when you make changes and after every game
Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
First game I played with it at 1 I think I came close to 200 yards rushing BUT atleast once a game I break off a long run and that inflates my numbers a bit. Also I notice that the bad teams like the Dolphins and Redskins I've had greater success running the ball compared to a team like the Titans and actually the Browns who slowed me down just a bit compared to those teams. I play with the Bills and they have a good left side of the line and an ok right side of the line so its not like I'm running behind all pros upfront so I'll just take it all in stride. In real life I guess if my passing game was putting up 200 plus yards of offense and my running game was in the 100 yard range that would be more normal so with me being a running team those numbers will always be reversed for me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, Fortnite, Red Dead 2.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2020, 11:43 AM   #556
Rookie

Quote:

I have had only one game where I ran for close to 200 yrds. Think it was like 195 or something like that but I did it with alot of carries and by committee. Haskins, Peterson, and Guice had decent touches and helped pad the rushing numbers. Haskins, Jr. had like 60 yrds on the ground at QB.

EDIT: Since that game, THE STRUGGLE HAS BEEN REAL!!!

~Koosa1027~
Old 01-19-2020, 01:02 PM   #557
Rookie

I really dont want to touch the CPU settings like you said I want to use the set as is and not make any changes minus my running blocking but could I question whether using this set as is but either moving up to all pro with it or changing the Pro setting from simulation to competitive would make a difference?
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I hate to suggest this, but give a slight bump to cpu tackle, not much. A max of 5.

Make sure you back out to the main menu then go back in to franchise, hit reset, then import when you make changes and after every game

Old 01-19-2020, 02:56 PM   #558
Rookie

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Just played a game against the Broncos with run blocking at zero and man it was a sweat filled nailbiter. Won 20-17 after being down 17-3 at half time. Ended up with 202 yards rushing and only 172 passing but man the Broncos came to play. I've usually been good at not turning the ball over but they got me for two first half INTs and they ended up with almost 500 yards of total offense. It was a struggle to run the ball and it took Singletary 26 tots to get his 94 yards. My qb ran for 57 but other than that the Broncos really tried to take the run away which caused me to throw more than I wanted to. Great game! Run block for me at zero held up well for now.

Last edited by alston4659; 01-19-2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old 01-19-2020, 03:42 PM   #559
MVP

OVR: 23

Awesome news!! Keep us posted on how that continues to hold up in future games please
Quote:
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Just played a game against the Broncos with run blocking at zero and man it was a sweat filled nailbiter. Won 20-17 after being down 17-3 at half time. Ended up with 202 yards rushing and only 172 passing but man the Broncos came to play. I've usually been good at not turning the ball over but they got me for two first half INTs and they ended up with almost 50p yards of total offense. It was a struggle to run the ball and it took Singletary 26 tots to get his 94 yards. My qb ran for 57 but other than that the Broncos really tried to take the run away which caused me to throw more than I wanted to. Great game! Run block for me at zero held up well for now.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, Fortnite, Red Dead 2.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-19-2020, 09:34 PM   #560
TheSportsFranchiser

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Also try to limit your calling of the Shotgun - Inside Zone. Defense against it is somewhat broken, they will stop you sometimes but it's really to OP to call it more than 4-5 times in a game.

Sucks cause its always been my favorite run, but Madden is what it is.

"It's never okay to put butter on a donut!"
Coach Mellor

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »