Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2019, 08:15 AM   #81
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

Thank you good sir.

Will be using your sliders/house rules - in conjunction with TDawg's XP sliders for the best franchise experience I can get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 10:07 AM   #82
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5
Angry Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

I'd like to know what fixes the issue of DBs hard cutting in the direction of the receivers plant foot. 90% of the time when theres a CPU receiver open its because my defender makes this weird jump in the direction of the plant foot and is 5 steps behind when the receiver makes his cut.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:16 PM   #83
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Interesting development:

To go alongside trying to suppress the CPU QB throwing high %, I began to pay attention to the feedback at the bottom of the screen whenever they make a pass. Very rarely would I ever see the pop up 'Pressured - Inaccurate' show up for the CPU, which would often be the time I would see inaccurate passes as the User.

To see if we could encourage this a bit more, I just lowered the CPU Pass Blocking to 48. It hasn't 'resolved' anything, but after 3 games against Lamar Jackson, Garoppolo and Brees, I've seen a variety of performances, a lot of off target throws and 'Inaccurate' beginning to become part of the feedback.

It's just a case of finding a good balance between what encourages pressured throws vs. racking up sacks.

Against Jackson & Brees, my sacks were below 4, but against the 49'ers, it some how got up to 8. Just thought I'd throw this out there to see if anybody else could make use of the info...
Old 07-31-2019, 01:25 PM   #84
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Interesting development:

To go alongside trying to suppress the CPU QB throwing high %, I began to pay attention to the feedback at the bottom of the screen whenever they make a pass. Very rarely would I ever see the pop up 'Pressured - Inaccurate' show up for the CPU, which would often be the time I would see inaccurate passes as the User.

To see if we could encourage this a bit more, I just lowered the CPU Pass Blocking to 48. It hasn't 'resolved' anything, but after 3 games against Lamar Jackson, Garoppolo and Brees, I've seen a variety of performances, a lot of off target throws and 'Inaccurate' beginning to become part of the feedback.

It's just a case of finding a good balance between what encourages pressured throws vs. racking up sacks.

Against Jackson & Brees, my sacks were below 4, but against the 49'ers, it some how got up to 8. Just thought I'd throw this out there to see if anybody else could make use of the info...

I can somewhat expand on this. Since launch I have messed with all pro a little bit at 42 Cpu acc and Cpu pass block as low as 35. It helps a lot obviously with incomplete passes. Just like in the real nfl if you have no pass rush a professional quarterback will obviously destroy you most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-31-2019, 01:29 PM   #85
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

I played a full game with ACC at 40 and the QB made some errant throws, some oh which weren’t the result of pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 02:44 PM   #86
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I played a full game with ACC at 40 and the QB made some errant throws, some oh which weren’t the result of pressure.
And were they still attempting deep throws? Cause I have the cpu accuracy at 43 and I just played against Watson and he never attempted a deep pass
Old 07-31-2019, 03:54 PM   #87
Pro

I’ve had WAY TOO many fumbles when hit by a Bobby Wagner (LB that has X factor). This is ridiculous..anybody know a fix?
Old 07-31-2019, 04:04 PM   #88
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjthomas121
I’ve had WAY TOO many fumbles when hit by a Bobby Wagner (LB that has X factor). This is ridiculous..anybody know a fix?

I personally have removed “big hitter” trait from every player. The easy thing to do is simply go to your team and the team your playing against.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »