Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 07-28-2019, 12:51 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

Guys.....have a great week. I am off on a 7 day cruise tomorrow. I am still testing Default All-Pro.

Game is playing great on that with 10 minute quarters no accelerated clock and injuries at 50 and main menu injuries at 50.

Looking at speed Threshold with JoshC1977 and some ever so slight penalty adjustments.

That is where we are.

Enjoy release week. i will be back next Sunday and really start playing hardcore.

Beta is default All-Pro 10 minute quarters injuries at 50 in the main menu and in CFM.
2017 Yankees Year 4 (Spring Training)
Bacon's Fictional A's Year 1
Madden 20
Dolphins Year 3 Pre Season

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 01:36 AM   #26
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Guys.....have a great week. I am off on a 7 day cruise tomorrow. I am still testing Default All-Pro.

Game is playing great on that with 10 minute quarters no accelerated clock and injuries at 50 and main menu injuries at 50.

Looking at speed Threshold with JoshC1977 and some ever so slight penalty adjustments.

That is where we are.

Enjoy release week. i will be back next Sunday and really start playing hardcore.

Beta is default All-Pro 10 minute quarters injuries at 50 in the main menu and in CFM.
To quote Christmas Vacation, you're the last true family man, A&S.

Have a great trip!
MLB The Show 19 (PS4)
Old 07-28-2019, 10:58 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

Testing Slider Set from the EA Access Trial is now live on the OP.

I will be working hard in earnest on a killer All-Pro slider set for the retail game come next Sunday upon my return from vacation. Please enjoy the game!

Notes and observations:

CPU Offense:

Elite QBs are truly Elite.

CPU running game if you play with my house rules (no switch, defensive camera perspective) is solid and simulation style.

CPU QB AI for the most part is very solid on Madden 20. I do think they are going to clean up the pocket passers who just keep dropping back instead of going side to side and that has to do with the pocket passer trait. That is also something I am going to look into and think about if this is not eventually tuned.

But overall they scramble and feel the pass rush for the most part really well and it is very reminiscent of Madden 16s excellent QB AI

CPU Defense:

X Factors are legit and add so much now to the game as a whole. You have to gameplan vs these monsters every game and figure out a way to either avoid them, neutralize them or take them out of the game. The pass rush is legit. Adjustments are crucial. Player differentiation is finally here on Madden football and it is glorious. But it leads me to my next observation:

Fumbles - They are too OP with X-Factors. So what we have done (and only time testing this will tell) is raised the fumble slider more for the human player (54) to offset the OP nature of the superstar X Factors. The CPU hit sticks a lot when they are in the Zone and the fumbles do get out of control even when you totally cover up. Plain and simple. It may get tuned down in a patch or it may not. So this 54 fumble value coupled with the 45 tackle value will calm this down to a far more reasonable level while still keeping you on your toes for fumbles. On the other hand as a human player I do not spam the hit stick and fumbles happen at a very realistic clip with the fumble slider at default for the CPU. Also that affects CPU RB behavior so we leave it at default. Lower human tackling also enhances the animations and CPU running game.

I think this is a highly balanced game at default but it just needs a few tweaks to get it exactly where I personally like it. This is just the start to the our puzzle and I am sure after playing another 15-20 CFM games I will get our first 1.0 set out within a couple of weeks of release.

Enjoy the game guys. It really is a fun version. The passing game is truly sublime on 20. It makes 19 unplayable for me now. Simply awesome the new passing trajectories!! and no more SUPER LBs!!!! Awesome fix.

Bon Voyage!!!
Madden 20

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 07-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Old 07-28-2019, 11:13 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Testing Slider Set from the EA Access Trial is now live on the OP.

I will be working hard in earnest on a killer All-Pro slider set for the retail game come next Sunday upon my return from vacation. Please enjoy the game!

Notes and observations:

CPU Offense:

Elite QBs are truly Elite.

CPU running game if you play with my house rules (no switch, defensive camera perspective) is solid and simulation style.

CPU QB AI for the most part is very solid on Madden 20. I do think they are going to clean up the pocket passers who rarely keep dropping back instead of going side to side and that has to do with the pocket passer trait. That is also something I am going to look into and think about if this is not eventually tuned.
But overall they scramble and feel the pass rush for the most part really well and it is very reminiscent of Madden 16s excellent QB AI

CPU Defense:

X Factors are legit and add so much now to the game as a whole. You have to gameplay vs these monsters every game and figure out a way to either avoid them, neutralize them or take them out of the game. The pass rush is legit. adjustments are crucial. Player differentiation is finally here on Madden football and it is glorious. But it leads me to my next observation:

Fumbles - They are too OP with X-Factors. So what we have done and only time an testing will tell is raised the fumble slider more for the human player (54) to offset the OP nature of the superstar X Factors. The CPU hit sticks a lot when they are in the Zone and the fumbles do get out of control even when you totally cover up. Plain and simple. It may get tuned down in a patch or it may not. So this 54 fumble value coupled with the 45 tackle value will calm this down to a far more reasonable level while still keeping you on your toes for fumbles. On the other hand as a human player I do not cheese the hit stick and fumbles happen at a very realistic clip with the fumble slider at default for the CPU. Also that affects CPU RB behavior so we leave it at default. Lower human tackling also enhances the animations and CPU running game.

I think this is a highly balanced game at default but it just needs a few tweaks to get it exactly where I personally like it. This is just the start to the our puzzle and I am sure after playing another 15-20 CFM games I will get our first 1.0 set out within a couple of weeks of release.

Enjoy the game guys. It really is a fun version. The passing game is truly sublime on 20. It makes 19 unplayable for me now. Simply awesome the new passing trajectories!! and no more SUPER LBs!!!! Awesome fix.

Bon Voyage!!!

Test with 9 min no acc clock

Have fun on vaca
Old 07-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCBasketball
Test with 9 min no acc clock

Have fun on vaca
Matt also said carry over main menu sliders to CFM. Little points from everyone goes a long way
Old 07-28-2019, 11:24 AM   #30
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I know this is irrelevant but man I wish madden would do separate difficulties for offense and defense. Like the show does for pitching and hitting. I love defense on all pro but Im simply scoring too much on all pro as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-28-2019, 11:34 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Op Updated with:

Main Menu and inside CFM

Ball Hawk - Off
Heat Seeker - Off
Auto Strafe - Off

Inside CFM:

Quarter length - 10 minutes
Accelerated Clock - Off

I am out!!!! Have Fun!!!
Madden 20

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 12:14 PM   #32
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

I have Origin Premier on PC so I'll be testing these all day and will post results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »