Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2019, 10:48 AM   #457
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yeah then you lose all the benefits and challenge of playing against and having superstar and X-Factors and in the zone players.

I found a great slider and in game mechanic fix.

75 fumble slider setting vs enforcers coupled with conservative coaching adjustment to ball carriers solves the riddle (arcade effects of the enforcer trait).

I played vs the Chargers who have an enforcer at SS and he was wrecking me...but I was covering up and coupled with those settings I did not put the ball on the ground one time.

Without that approach you will have easy 3-4 fumbles a game vs enforcers which is highly unrealistic and not even close the NFL averages.

The problem is EA tunes the game to 6 minute quarters. None of here in this thread play 6 minute quarters. SO they are basing their telemetry on 6 minute online play.

So we have to fend for ourselves here. Hence our mission for simulation style offline solo sports gamers!

I think having to turn off what is a major and awesome gameplay feature would stink.

We found the cure and yeah you still may fumble.....but not at the clip we were seeing during extensive testing.

Vs non enforcers default 50 is perfect and you will have some FF's as you should.

That’s a good point, I wouldn’t want to lose all the other super star traits either. Thanks for the response.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:56 AM   #458
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah then you lose all the benefits and challenge of playing against and having superstar and X-Factors and in the zone players.

75 fumble slider setting vs enforcers coupled with conservative coaching adjustment to ball carriers solves the riddle (arcade effects of the enforcer trait).

I played vs the Chargers who have an enforcer at SS and he was wrecking me...but I was covering up and coupled with those settings I did not put the ball on the ground one time.

Without that approach you will have easy 3-4 fumbles a game vs enforcers which is highly unrealistic and not even close the NFL averages.

The problem is EA tunes the game to 6 minute quarters. None of us here in this thread play 6 minute quarters. So they are basing their telemetry on 6 minute online play. That is a fundamental disconnect with a large base of players here at OS.

So we have to fend for ourselves here. Hence our mission for simulation style offline solo sports gamers!

I think having to turn off what is a major and awesome gameplay feature would stink.

We found the cure and yeah you still may fumble.....but not at the clip we were seeing during extensive testing.

Vs non enforcers default 50 is perfect and you will have some FF's as you should.
Unfortunately we can't put the cpu ball carrier on conservative also. I have tried multiple things raising the fumble slider to 85 dropped hit power to 80 for enforcers and you will still see the problem. Only EA can fix this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-12-2019, 03:56 PM   #459
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Dolphins Year 1 News Center has been updated enjoy!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-12-2019, 05:28 PM   #460
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

The problem is EA tunes the game to 6 minute quarters. None of us here in this thread play 6 minute quarters. So they are basing their telemetry on 6 minute online play. That is a fundamental disconnect with a large base of players here at OS.

This is a good fix against a CPU enforcer, but what do we do if we have an enforcer on our team? I play as the Seahawks, and even with the CPU fumble slider cranked to 70 Bobby Wagner forced four fumbles in the first half.
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 08-12-2019, 05:29 PM   #461
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
This is a good fix against a CPU enforcer, but what do we do if we have an enforcer on our team? I play as the Seahawks, and even with the CPU fumble slider cranked to 70 Bobby Wagner forced four fumbles in the first half.
EA has to fix it.

Sorry.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 05:46 PM   #462
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
EA has to fix it.

Sorry.
That was my fear... seems every time EA creates a new feature they nerf the heck out of it
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 08-12-2019, 05:59 PM   #463
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
I believe the only ‘workaround’ is to change his position and then change it back and it rerolls his abilities. I think that’s how you do it if I remember correctly. Once you do that though it’s gone permanently, you can’t undo it and get it back once/if EA patches the ability. Up to you if you wanna wait for a patch or not.

Really a shame that EA has it so restricted. We should definitely have full customization of the abilities and be free to assign and remove any of them we want. Not only for the sake of fun but something like this could easily be dealt with in the meantime by us just going in and taking the Enforcer ability off players for now. Instead we have little to no control over it and are forced to deal with it or play without all of them. I really don’t get why they decided to make it this way.

Last edited by Rocket32; 08-12-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:08 PM   #464
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

I read an article that the average NFL game has 133.6 "regular" (pass or run) plays a game...just an FYI for anyone conflicted with what time they want to use

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »