Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2019, 08:12 AM   #73
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

With Fumbles, I'm at 40 again and I will step up slowly from there if needed.
I personally don't believe this slider only affects fumbles.

“this slider adjusts the ability for you to hold onto the ball. Move this to the left to cause more fumbles”

Last edited by cdcool; 07-29-2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:08 PM   #74
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

It appears the sliders in M20 are more stable than M19, not having to reset your system because they go haywire for CPU vs CPU games.

This would be one of the most substantial gameplay benefits of M20 in my opinion, this was a major pain in Madden 19. I'm not seeing indications of this bug yet in Madden 20.
Old 07-29-2019, 04:24 PM   #75
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Anybody get an update for Madden 20 today? I did
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 07:14 PM   #76
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Looking at Roughing the Passer again, it appears when they disappeared so did penalties to a large degree.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:16 PM   #77
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
That's all from my testing, it's a game-changing penalty thats been happening way to much and often during games. I'll see if I see any at 50
It may, it's possible, Looking
Old 07-30-2019, 02:18 AM   #78
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

There was some sort of update for Madden 20
Fumbles at 40: The game plays better at 40 and I'm not seeing that many Fumbles now.
Roughing the Passer 99: Is better but not fixed, lowering it affected other penalties

OP Updated

Last edited by cdcool; 07-30-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:12 PM   #79
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Games Overall are playing well both rushing and passing

My 15 Minute Quarter issues
Sacks: some games have excessive sacks, some
Penalties: on the high yardage side because of Roughing the Passer (EA needs to fix this)
Drops: nothing new for 15 minute quarters, Pass Completion Percentages are good and they help with the overall stats that can be slightly overrated with 15 minute quarters. They are long games.

Last edited by cdcool; 07-30-2019 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:21 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Games Overall are playing well both rushing and passing

My 15 Minute Quarter issues
Sacks: some games have excessive sacks, some
Penalties: on the high yardage side because of Roughing the Passer (EA needs to fix this)
Drops: nothing new for 15 minute quarters, Pass Completion Percentages are good.
So you haven't seen an excessive amounts of drops? Because I have

And I'm not talking about drops where a defender is in the vicinity or battles with the receiver.

I watched receivers flat out drop passes with no one around them. Just a straight drop

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »