Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2019, 01:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
The Half Time report is gone
The halftime report was bad anyways and wouldn’t respond correctly if u ran a 32 man. At least on console. But owner mode being gone os big cause i liked seeing what coaches they hired and ran the scheme according to the new coaches. That was always fun to watch. I havent dove too much into. More flirted with the game and havent touched franchise yet
Old 07-27-2019, 02:54 PM   #10
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
The halftime report was bad anyways and wouldn’t respond correctly if u ran a 32 man. At least on console. But owner mode being gone os big cause i liked seeing what coaches they hired and ran the scheme according to the new coaches. That was always fun to watch. I havent dove too much into. More flirted with the game and havent touched franchise yet
It was bad, that’s why I thought they would fix it, not delete it. I agree getting rid Owners mode is a step in reverse for CFM and Franchise.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:17 PM   #11
MVP

Teleo's Arena

I haven’t played Madden 20 yet but that is very disappointing that owner mode was removed - I’ve been playing Madden since PC back in the day of 89/90 - Madden always seems to find to take some positive steps forward but removes elements that are integral to a particular portion of the game such as owner mode within a CFM - it greatly impacts immersion - hoping 2K never takes a step towards that direction
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2019, 04:04 PM   #12
Rookie

Owner Mode seems the same as ever. Nor is Halftime gone.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:14 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckoner
Owner Mode seems the same as ever. Nor is Halftime gone.
Owner is gone u can only use created one which is dumb and halftime is definitely gone
Old 07-27-2019, 04:49 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Owner is gone u can only use created one which is dumb and halftime is definitely gone
You can still play Owner Mode, then; though I hear you on the removal of the existing owners. Still so many features and omissions (List of Super Bowl champions?!). Also, I just got to a halftime and it's the same on PC as last year, with the map and the score updates. Not sure if Coachman is talking, cause I have it set to Field audio, but he probably is the same as last year.

Anyway, enjoy the game!
Old 07-27-2019, 07:36 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I will post some prelim slider settings for Madden 20 shortly.
Can't wait!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2019, 08:00 PM   #16
Rookie

So what sliders u using for rn

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »