Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2019, 07:16 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

It was my experience in Madden 19 that if I did any mixing of simmed (meaning any game that is either skipped or fast-simmed) and watched (meaning slow-sim) games, then there wouldn't be an even playing field (pardon the pun) when it comes to stat leaders and the like, because of how the games seem to be calculated differently.

Judging by what cdcool says in his OP, as quoted below, I believe he does indeed mean that every single game has to be watched for the stats to match up.
Quote:
Simmed game stats are not optimized to match up with 15-minute quarter watched games in Madden Your watched season team stats will ruin your Franchise season because the stats will not match up with the simmed games using 15 minute quarters, your team players will lead in many categories. This is why other slider developers are using 7,8,9 minute Quarters, they are trying to get the stats to match up. I played using 12-minute Quarters for years so I get it, been doing 15-minute Quarters for over 3 years now, which is harder than 12.

These sliders require every game to be watched CPU vs CPU where all 32 teams are under Human control in Offline CFM, using 15 minute quarters as in the NFL. The results may vary playing any other way. Has nothing to do with not being flexible but a lot to do with the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 07:37 PM   #42
Rookie

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Sliders looking pretty good so far. Only thing I’m really concerned about is the fumbling. Keanu Neal forced 2 fumbles in one half due to his superstar x-factor ability

I’m wondering if turning these off would be better?
Old 07-28-2019, 07:44 PM   #43
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Sliders looking pretty good so far. Only thing I’m really concerned about is the fumbling. Keanu Neal forced 2 fumbles in one half due to his superstar x-factor ability

Thanks, I noticed that testing Fumbles at 30, will update the OP when I'm happy.
Old 07-28-2019, 07:45 PM   #44
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Do you use the team’s default playbooks when you watch the games?
Yes, I don't change any playbook stuff (Defaults)
Old 07-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #45
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Cdcool -

I understand the idea of 32 team control as this is how I run my 2k My League but I am a little confused and need help - when you say to watch all the teams games does that mean I have to watch 512 games? Or do I take control of each team throughout the season and JUST watch my team’s game?
I watch EVERY GAME, The Jets are my selected Team, so this where I make slider adjustments for the league. I have control of all 32 teams and watch every game CPU vs CPU. My OP explains it a bit more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 07:51 PM   #46
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

Regarding the x-factor I'm not sure yet.
Old 07-28-2019, 07:53 PM   #47
Rookie

One thing I’ve noticed from my short testing today is the run game on this set is one of the best I’ve seen. Running backs actually look like they have a brain out there lol.

I’m watching a very low scoring game right now between Tampa Bay and Atlanta and it’s 9-3 Tampa Bay in the 3rd going into the fourth. Neither team can score it seems and only Tampa Bay has been in the red zone all game.

And I literally just witnessed an Illegal Touching call. Super cool to watch.
Old 07-28-2019, 07:54 PM   #48
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
U got a choice u can watch them all or watch ur team just take control of the teams and go into games and put it on slow supersim and you’ll watch it
You need to watch every game in slow Supersim (which is CPU vs CPU) there is only one choice if you play the way I do. Variations are of course your choice but your results may differ from mine. I'm only interested in hearing and seeing results that use 100% of my settings, sliders and my recommended play. Changing things around will yield different results that I can't test.

Last edited by cdcool; 07-28-2019 at 08:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »