Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2019, 08:46 PM   #57
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey Cdcool wouldn’t lowering fumble cause more? I’m the slider description it says moving fumble slider to the left causes more. Wouldn’t you want to raise it then?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I thought less would be less, I didn't see more at 30 vs 35
Where is the slider description at? I also think the Fumble slider might mess with the run game.

Thanks
Old 07-28-2019, 08:54 PM   #58
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I thought less would be less, I didn't see more at 30 vs 35
Where is the slider description at? I also think the Fumble slider might mess with the run game.

Thanks

That’s what I thought too. Until I was scrolling through main menu, opened up player skill sliders and it had a description for each one and fumbles it says “This slider adjusts the ability for you to hold onto the ball. Move this to the left to cause more fumbles.” It says the same thing for the cpu side as well so thought that was interesting. But In CFM (which I edit sliders and plug in) there is no description at all. I just thought you would want to know!
Old 07-28-2019, 09:09 PM   #59
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
That’s what I thought too. Until I was scrolling through main menu, opened up player skill sliders and it had a description for each one and fumbles it says “This slider adjusts the ability for you to hold onto the ball. Move this to the left to cause more fumbles.” It says the same thing for the cpu side as well so thought that was interesting. But In CFM (which I edit sliders and plug in) there is no description at all. I just thought you would want to know!
Appreciate it man!! 35 I was seeing too many fumbles, 30 seemed like none and now I'm looking at 34 because it messes with the running game attempts ( I think). The running game was good at 35 but 30 made me nervous. That's my logic, with EA, who knows but it worked for me in 19 CFM.

Seems like I'm not seeing as many at 34 either, 35 being the hot spot for Madden 20. Still Testing

Last edited by cdcool; 07-28-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #60
Rookie

I’m HEAVILY thinking that Superstar X-Factors need to be turned off.

After one game with Keanu Neal forcing two fumbles I thought it might have been a one off type thing.

But now I’m watching Tampa Bay and Chicago play and Khalil Mack has 5 sacks and we just got into the 3rd quarter

Sacks seem to be too high too. 6 from Chicago (5 coming from Mack) and 6 by Tampa Bay in the 3rd

Last game had 7 from Tampa Bay and 5 from Atlanta

Last edited by rickpersak; 07-28-2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-28-2019, 09:25 PM   #61
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
I’m HEAVILY thinking that Superstar X-Factors need to be turned off.

After one game with Keanu Neal forcing two fumbles I thought it might have been a one off type thing.

But now I’m watching Tampa Bay and Chicago play and Khalil Mack has 5 sacks and we just got into the 3rd quarter

Sacks seem to be too high too. 6 from Chicago (5 coming from Mack) and 6 by Tampa Bay in the 3rd

Last game had 7 from Tampa Bay and 5 from Atlanta
5 sacks by one guy, I'm not seeing that with my exact setup. I've been looking at the sacks the same as 19, I get some.
Superstar X-Factor why would I need it? CPU vs CPU.
Not sure what this does. I don't play with MUT or this superman stuff. I have it on now.

Last edited by cdcool; 07-28-2019 at 09:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 09:35 PM   #62
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Somebody please explain Superstar X-Factor to me, I have it on now.
Does it affect the players or work during a CFM CPU vs CPU game?

Last edited by cdcool; 07-28-2019 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-28-2019, 09:50 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Somebody please explain Superstar X-Factor to me, I have it on now.
Does it affect the players or work during a CFM CPU vs CPU game?
Yes they work during the CPU vs CPU franchise games.

Khalil Mack, for example, has one called “Unstoppable Force” where every time he wins Pass rushes, it leads to quicker block shedding. He can “get in the zone” by getting two sacks.

If 10 offensive yards are allowed, he’s knocked “out of the zone”

In my experience watching CPU vs CPU games, when these guys are in the zone, they’re virtually unstoppable like Khalil Mack was in my game I just watched
Old 07-28-2019, 09:56 PM   #64
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Yes they work during the CPU vs CPU franchise games.

Khalil Mack, for example, has one called “Unstoppable Force” where every time he wins Pass rushes, it leads to quicker block shedding. He can “get in the zone” by getting two sacks.

If 10 offensive yards are allowed, he’s knocked “out of the zone”

In my experience watching CPU vs CPU games, when these guys are in the zone, they’re virtually unstoppable like Khalil Mack was in my game I just watched
I haven't noticed anything crazy with it on during CPU games but I'm turning it off, I haven't seen any superman behavior from anyone as yet. I'll rely on ratings and cut it off just to be safe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »