Home

Old 07-29-2019, 09:40 PM   #25
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 All-pro Franchise sliders

I played another game in my Phins PC franchise. It was nice to see the defense win some of the DB/WR when I was passing. This along with tighter CPU coverage made for a poor passing day. I was also never able to get my run game going which was also good to see. Mariota played great against me but my coverage actually seemed decent this game and the Titans were able to win.

It was nice to have a challenge on All-Pro. I think I need some more testing on the current version. When the full game comes out, I might be able to do some further testing in a franchise practice. This would help test a few basic things like the injury slider affecting pass Coverage and where pass accuracy is too low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 09:44 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shards
I played another game in my Phins PC franchise. It was nice to see the defense win some of the DB/WR when I was passing. This along with tighter CPU coverage made for a poor passing day. I was also never able to get my run game going which was also good to see. Mariota played great against me but my coverage actually seemed decent this game and the Titans were able to win.

It was nice to have a challenge on All-Pro. I think I need some more testing on the current version. When the full game comes out, I might be able to do some further testing in a franchise practice. This would help test a few basic things like the injury slider affecting pass Coverage and where pass accuracy is too low.
Sounds good man I like where these are heading! Are you using 50 for injury setting now?
Old 07-30-2019, 09:37 AM   #27
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Injury was still on default. I didn't want to change too much and not know what is actually making the changes. Which defense is this supposed to tighten up coverage for?
Old 07-30-2019, 12:51 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Injury was still on default. I didn't want to change too much and not know what is actually making the changes. Which defense is this supposed to tighten up coverage for?
Both i think injury and penalty sliders would similarly have the same effect on user and cpu since there is only one setting but im not positive
Old 07-30-2019, 03:26 PM   #29
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Both i think injury and penalty sliders would similarly have the same effect on user and cpu since there is only one setting but im not positive
I appreciate your optimism but sliders can be such a mystical thing. I'll wait until I can test it. Thanks for all of your feedback in here. Hopefully we can find something to make the gameplay decent and fairly sim
Old 07-30-2019, 04:15 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
I appreciate your optimism but sliders can be such a mystical thing. I'll wait until I can test it. Thanks for all of your feedback in here. Hopefully we can find something to make the gameplay decent and fairly sim
No problem I am using your sliders as a base and feel like Im getting real close to where I want to be then they'll mess it up on me with a launch day patch lol. I think the only difference I have from your set is that I am at 20 for user qb accuracy and 45 for CPU INTs to compensate for my qb acc being lowered. Also I have the injury setting at 50 and all penalty sliders at default as well.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:06 PM   #31
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I tried free practice in franchise mode and it played completely differently. I had solid coverage on human defense which was strange since my last game with this team was lacking pass d. You also can't change the sliders during practice which sucks. I should probably try an offline franchise and see if this is any different. I will probably be able to pay another game tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2019, 06:10 PM   #32
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
No problem I am using your sliders as a base and feel like Im getting real close to where I want to be then they'll mess it up on me with a launch day patch lol. I think the only difference I have from your set is that I am at 20 for user qb accuracy and 45 for CPU INTs to compensate for my qb acc being lowered. Also I have the injury setting at 50 and all penalty sliders at default as well.
I might try out your QB accuracy setting since the human pass game is too easy. I'd rather games be too hard than too easy but I always struggle with how cheaty it feels on all Madden.

A patch will almost definitely break any improvements we have made

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »