Home

Old 07-31-2019, 12:28 AM   #33
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 All-pro Franchise sliders

In game 2 against the Texans, both me (foles) and Watson are above 80% completion for over 150 yards passing, seems the wrs have an extra step on the secondary no matter what.

Iím just not seeing contested battles with the wr/db, and I got 2 great corners lol
Old 07-31-2019, 02:43 AM   #34
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
In game 2 against the Texans, both me (foles) and Watson are above 80% completion for over 150 yards passing, seems the wrs have an extra step on the secondary no matter what.

Iím just not seeing contested battles with the wr/db, and I got 2 great corners lol
I'm not sure what to do to tighten up coverage. I tried a few games with she suggested changes of the injury slider at 50 (some people are saying that this makes coverage better). I also dropped the Human QB ACC to 20 and CPU int to 45 since this should just make things more challenging. It was a bit tougher to pass but it still doesn't feel realistic or challenging even though they threw over 80%

I'm getting pretty close to thinking that I may have to see what I can do with All-Madden.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:46 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24

There are ways to make the passing game work on all pro I am currently testing back down to QB accuracy at 8 which may be too accurate but 7 I have not tested enough and 6 I know is too low as I have tested at 6 in both play now and franchise. As far as tightening up the secondary I would try putting DPI at 51 I think its JoshC that has this in his set and it works well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 12:38 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
There are ways to make the passing game work on all pro I am currently testing back down to QB accuracy at 8 which may be too accurate but 7 I have not tested enough and 6 I know is too low as I have tested at 6 in both play now and franchise. As far as tightening up the secondary I would try putting DPI at 51 I think its JoshC that has this in his set and it works well!
Disregard this post I don't know whats going on I feel like they are adjusting this thing with all these updates I don't think it matters what we do all pro the CPU coverage is bad right now we may have to go all madden but that doesn't sound too great right now either
Old 07-31-2019, 01:50 PM   #37
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Disregard this post I don't know whats going on I feel like they are adjusting this thing with all these updates I don't think it matters what we do all pro the CPU coverage is bad right now we may have to go all madden but that doesn't sound too great right now either

Just out of curiosity why do you think going to all madden would solve Cpu coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-31-2019, 02:43 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Just out of curiosity why do you think going to all madden would solve Cpu coverage?

honestly I don't think it would that's usually just my next step when somethings way to easy on all pro, I think we just have to wait until it gets patched
Old 07-31-2019, 02:46 PM   #39
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

I like all pro, I see the challenges with it. Itís just the qb accuracy or the coverages being a step behind the wrs. If we can figure out that part then I would enjoy all pro
Old 07-31-2019, 03:51 PM   #40
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222

I'm betting that he is thinking along the same lines as myself. I don't think All-Madden will fix coverage but I think it will be more of a challenge. All-pro is getting a little harder but is still too easy. If the gameplay isn't going to be semi realistic, I at least need a challenge lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »