Home

Madden 20 All-pro Franchise sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 20 All-pro Franchise sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2019, 04:46 PM   #41
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 All-pro Franchise sliders

The game felt a lot different on PS4 than it did on PC. I'm not sure if this was my team or if I had some settings different on the sliders or maybe even in the main menu. There are always theories about how the main menu settings affect gameplay in a franchise.

I see that Joshc is bumping all penalties up 1 and bumping up speed threshold slightly. I have seen other sliders recommending charges to the threshold setting to help with the lack of coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 03:09 PM   #42
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I played a few games last night in my Dolphins PC chise. The only changes that I made was making the Injury slider 50 at the main menu. Then I opened my franchise and moved all the penalty sliders to 51.

Game 1 was the Bills and it went about how you would expect. Both Allen and my Rookie QB struggled ending the game with low 50% completion rate. Their run game was horrible, actually their whole offense was horrible which led to my running game controlling the game.

Win 25-21

Bills
Allen 16/31 195Yards 2TD 3INT 4sack
Yeldon 7 for 18Yards

Dolphins
Lacey 15/26 227Yards 1TD 0INT 8sacks
Drake 15 for 73Yards 1TD 1Fum 2BTK
Grant 13 for 72
Ballage 6 for 32
QB Lacey 3 for 23

The Bills only put up 176 total yards and my running game was very good. I think this is all within the an acceptable range.

Game 2 I played the chargers who still had Phillip Rivers in year 2. Both him and my Rookie QB struggled which was nice to see. The coverage seemed better for both teams and their were a few bad passes without pressure. I threw up a 1 on 1 streak where my WR had the DB beat and it was over thrown. I threw 3 picks which was a big change after starting off perfect earlier in the year. IV thought I was going to win after Rivers Fumbled but my QB ended up fumbling on the next drive.

Loss 28-31

Chargers
Rivers 22/35 248Yards 1TD 3INT 2sacks
Gordon 14 for 116 2Yards 2TD 6BTK 64Yard Long

Dolphins
Lacey 14/26 175Yards 1TD 2INT 9sacks
Drake 21 for 95Yards 1BTK
QB Lacey 7 for 55Yards 3FUM

I updated the original post with the following set.

Current Settings
Version 4
All-pro
Simulation style
Anything not listed is default
10 min quarters

Injury 50
Penalties 51 or On

Human
Pass Accuracy 20 (-25)
WR Catch 45
Run Block 30
Tackle 40

CPU
Run Block 90
Reaction 60
Interceptions 45 (-5)
Pass Coverage 60
Old 08-01-2019, 03:22 PM   #43
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I unlocked my QBs Dev Trait. He is a Superstar with Leap Frog and Jukebox. I went into practice mode and messed around with them for a while. It's fun but dangerous to run with a QB. He has the attributes to be a dangerous runner but not crazy. Here are some attributes if you are curious. I saw the height and athleticism and thought of Doug Flutie but he is built more like a big RB even though his main skill as a RB would be juking. His accuracy is pretty decent.

Travis Lacey
5'11"
225lb
23 Years Old
89 Throw Power
84 Short
83 Medium
79 Deep
83 Throw on Run
77 Play Action
77 Under Pressure
83 Break Sack

83 Speed
91 Acceleration
88 Agility
71 Carrying
77 Elusiveness
80 Juke Move
Old 08-01-2019, 05:07 PM   #44
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shards
Please feel free to post any opinions and results that you have gotten from these sliders. Everyone plays different so it is hard to make a slider set that works for everyone. I am trying to make the game balanced for myself so I will probably ignore you if you post anything along the lines of "Git Gud Bro".

I have been playing franchise games in the trial and my opinion on what needs to change is below. I tried some default All-pro and some All-Madden. All-pro felt like a better starting point.

The CPU run game is lacking so that is the first thing I wanted to try to get up to par. This seems like the most obvious thing that needs to be changed so I'm going to start with that part of the game. I don't want to change too many things at once since sliders can have crazy effects.

Changes that I would like to make. Currently working on CPU run game.

1 - Make the CPU run game viable and get less human TFL.
2 - Tone down human running
3 - Lower QB accuracy for both sides while not having too many ints (I'm leaving CPU QB accuracy alone and making human passing more difficult)

8/1/19
Current Settings
Version 4
All-pro
Simulation style
Anything not listed is default
10 min quarters

Injury 50
Penalties 51 or On

Human
Pass Accuracy 20 (-25)
WR Catch 45
Run Block 30
Tackle 40

CPU
Run Block 90
Reaction 60
Interceptions 45 (-5)
Pass Coverage 60
Im going to try your sliders and give it a test. Good explanation on your theories on the sliders and try to find a balance.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:17 PM   #45
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadhead_tx
Im going to try your sliders and give it a test. Good explanation on your theories on the sliders and try to find a balance.
Let me know what you think. I was getting discouraged but the last changes seem like they are making both defenses play a little better. I'm #1 in rushing offence but my QB leads with rushing yards. Hunt is #2 but is out for the year now and Drake is right below him. My QB is also #29 in passing yards and I've been trying to make the human running game harder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 08:42 PM   #46
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I'm not sure what exactly it affects but some people are playing with default sliders after turning on a penalty that only shows up in game during a franchise. I haven't tested it with these sliders but this could change things a lot.

Ineligible Receiver Downfield (In-Game Pause Menu): Set to "ON" in-game
Old 08-07-2019, 02:31 AM   #47
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I gave Matt10s all Madden siders a shot and I think that is where I'm headed. Preseason games were fun and challenging. Thanks to everybody that gave these a try and posted your input.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »