Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2019, 09:43 PM   #97
Rookie

Gobotch's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Been a long time user of this set from Madden 19 and now 20. Finally made an account so i can be in on the conversation and give a thank you for these sliders. It's a lot of work. makes for a smoother game experience for me and my youtube series I do for franchise. Thank you!
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 PM   #98
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapo
I'm giving up way too many fumbles to superstar players and their damn hit stick tackles and my own players are getting too many as well. I must be averaging 2 or 3 fumbles a game with Christian McCaffrey and Luke Kuechly has 13 in week 12 with the next closest player in the league having 4.
Superstar Abilities on?
Old 07-31-2019, 09:45 PM   #99
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobotch
Been a long time user of this set from Madden 19 and now 20. Finally made an account so i can be in on the conversation and give a thank you for these sliders. It's a lot of work. makes for a smoother game experience for me and my youtube series I do for franchise. Thank you!
Cool, look forward to seeing how they work for you. Feel free to post your videos. I'm always wanting to watch other people play with the sliders so I can compare my own findings.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:46 PM   #100
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLightning3
No, more issues with my team fumbling whenever I get a drive going on offense, but I realized Dion Lewis and Taywan Taylor are fumbling machines. They literally had 75% of the teams' fumbles. With Mariota 20%. I got rid of all those players and am pretty sure I won't have anymore fumbling problems.

I didn't think I was having coverage issues, but maybe I was. The announcers said I had the #5 ranked pass defense but they didn't play like it until version 3.
Fumbles definitely are a tricky beast. This superstar ability concept is working as intended I suppose. It is a good reason to why I have not exclusively tested it though. Once the base of the set is ready, then I can start testing SA on. My imagination, as someone had mentioned in the thread earlier, a value change for fumbles may be in order.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:47 PM   #101
Rookie

Gobotch's Arena

Quote:
I'm giving up way too many fumbles to superstar players and their damn hit stick tackles and my own players are getting too many as well. I must be averaging 2 or 3 fumbles a game with Christian McCaffrey and Luke Kuechly has 13 in week 12 with the next closest player in the league having 4.
I have had to move the fumble slider up to about 80 for a more realistic look at fumbles. I've still had some but they were legit fumbles. I'd try that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 10:37 PM   #102
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah I have superstar abilities on. Haven't tried the game with it off yet since it's one of the bigger new additions this year. Those fumbles are really getting on my nerves though.

North Carolina TarheelsCarolina PanthersCarolina Hurricanes Charlotte Hornets
Old 07-31-2019, 10:40 PM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I have superstar abilities on. Haven't tried the game with it off yet since it's one of the bigger new additions this year. Those fumbles are really getting on my nerves though.
I haven’t fumbled yet and have played over 100 games

Cover up the ball folks
Old 07-31-2019, 10:52 PM   #104
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCBasketball
I haven’t fumbled yet and have played over 100 games

Cover up the ball folks
I think it's bc people aren't protecting the ball early enough instead they do it late... when Zeke got popped for a fumble I knew it then, its bc im used to the protect button late ala M19... It's actually more realistic now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »