Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2020, 05:04 AM   #3809
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by creece
Been loving this set since last year. So I have a 10 User league and don’t have any house rules or anything but I have a few users who average like 50-80 a game (scoring) against the cpu. Now while I still have won the
Sliders can’t prevent people from cheesing the game unrealistically.

You can spend years trying to find the right sliders but ultimately you need to find a group of people that have the same goals and intentions as you, and have the group mutually agree on house rules. Point, blank, period.
Old 01-21-2020, 01:33 PM   #3810
Rookie

For those struggling with CPU completing a very high percentage, go into your Coaching Adjustments in game and change from "Balanced" (i think that's the default) to "Play the man". Also make sure your DB's are lining up via rating, and not staying on one side of the field. As in, you make sure Richard Sherman follows Julio Jones wherever he goes.

Those two coaching adjustments have really changed the game up for me. In a small sample size of only 5 games, I feel like I'm seeing a lot more variety out of the CPU, and the CPU is taking advantage of mismatches when they present themselves.
Old 01-21-2020, 05:04 PM   #3811
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Hey Matt or anyone else. How sensitive is the CPU int slider. Seeing alot of pass heavy user teams and ints are way down. Just played a game where I was pressured into some bad throws that didn't get picked off because the cpu just brick hands them. Small things like this would force me to play more conservative but they keen dropping those forced throws. I don't wanna mess with the set because it is working mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2020, 06:36 PM   #3812
Rookie

I’ve been away from playing for the last 9 days. I’ve updated the Coach slider set to reflect Matt’s latest injury slider. No other changes.

Old 01-21-2020, 07:47 PM   #3813
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv25man
For those struggling with CPU completing a very high percentage, go into your Coaching Adjustments in game and change from "Balanced" (i think that's the default) to "Play the man". Also make sure your DB's are lining up via rating, and not staying on one side of the field. As in, you make sure Richard Sherman follows Julio Jones wherever he goes.

Those two coaching adjustments have really changed the game up for me. In a small sample size of only 5 games, I feel like I'm seeing a lot more variety out of the CPU, and the CPU is taking advantage of mismatches when they present themselves.
what adjustment do you mean?
Old 01-22-2020, 08:01 AM   #3814
Rookie

Had my first kickoff returned for a TD on Coach mode last night. Thought it was pretty cool.

Old 01-22-2020, 05:50 PM   #3815
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghJLU813
what adjustment do you mean?
In game, in the playcall menu there's an option called "Coaching adjustments"

They are in there.

I've played quite a few games since my previous post. I swear by the "play the man" adjustment. It has really changed the game for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2020, 06:15 PM   #3816
Rookie

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Yea I just still not seeing any bad throws by the CPU kind of annoying I’m playing the colts and brisset is 29-29 and I’m getting pressure all over him still perfect passes, but again twice it happen where my guy is wide open and I play catch with the other team

Last edited by PghJLU813; 01-22-2020 at 06:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »