Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2020, 03:28 PM   #3945
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm here, just reading through the pages. I've been out due to health reasons, but am looking to get caught up this weekend. How is the most recent update with the v38 sliders?
I'm on AM, and really man the sliders should be set in stone now. They are literally perfect. I have absolutely zero problems while playing. It makes the game flow much more realistic and great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2020, 04:17 PM   #3946
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 38 All-Madden 2023 Week 11 Dolphins vs Raiders https://youtu.be/4K4P08CV2R4
Old 02-23-2020, 09:53 PM   #3947
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Episode 17 of the Ravens franchise is up! Final game of the regular season against the Steelers as the Ravens are looking for revenge! Game was played on All-Pro before the latest patch. Thanks Matt for letting me post these here to show game play as well as potentially help my just starting channel. Enjoy all!
https://youtu.be/alUgoaNUq_o

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 02-24-2020, 11:04 PM   #3948
Rookie

These fumbles are out of control just had back to back to back fumbles which when they get a TO somehow none of my guys can ever catch them so it’s a automatic TD, and thru 3 int in a row while my guy was wide open but decided to play catch with the other team each time

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by PghJLU813; 02-24-2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:49 PM   #3949
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I'm gonn give your adjustments a shot once I reach my second year of the franchise I'm currently in. Thanks for sharing because like you, I'm also not a fan of All-Madden haha!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
These sliders were working great for our league but all of the sudden it seems like the computer offense has vanished. This is all pro. I had my first shutout on madden 20 with the Lions defense. I realize I could just be getting better at playing the computer but just last week KC and Baltimore were scoring 30 plus and now poof it’s gone. Lamar standing around like a statue. It’s not just me as I have seen it with my friends as well including one who usually gives up 30 plus a game against anyone lol. Anyone else notice a drop off within the last 3 to 5 days?
Old 02-25-2020, 06:33 PM   #3950
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
These sliders were working great for our league but all of the sudden it seems like the computer offense has vanished. This is all pro. I had my first shutout on madden 20 with the Lions defense. I realize I could just be getting better at playing the computer but just last week KC and Baltimore were scoring 30 plus and now poof it’s gone. Lamar standing around like a statue. It’s not just me as I have seen it with my friends as well including one who usually gives up 30 plus a game against anyone lol. Anyone else notice a drop off within the last 3 to 5 days?

Pretty much what you get on all pro lol

Old 02-25-2020, 09:17 PM   #3951
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghJLU813
These fumbles are out of control just had back to back to back fumbles which when they get a TO somehow none of my guys can ever catch them so it’s a automatic TD, and thru 3 int in a row while my guy was wide open but decided to play catch with the other team each time

Can you tell me more about how you play? You seem to have different experience than anyone else I see posting here. And you seem to treat each comment you find disagreeable with an “LOL.”

I’m asking because I’m trying to figure out if there is some way to adjust things to help your efforts.

Last edited by seanstephans; 02-25-2020 at 10:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2020, 08:39 AM   #3952
Rookie

It’s all good it’s just how all madden is by default it’s already 25 user, 85 cpu for every category and I have watched the games posted on here by people and I see all the same unrealistic stuff happening to me and just like every year all pro gives the boost to human really no matter what you do the cpu has never been aggressive but the big issue all year has been the pass rush the cpu holds the blocks for 5-10 secs each play which is garbage and defensive aggressiveness is night and day between us and cpu we can’t control everybody especially when the human ai should pick it off and they just swat it but For cpu automatic pick every time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »