Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2019, 02:40 AM   #793
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
again two games behind me

The CPU did not manage to make a TD against me in 7 games
Before the patch, teams demanded me and it was always tight boxes

I will uninstall it and restart everything

Seems as if the problem would only appear with me because I have read nothing else from others
Had 2 games with 4+ INT for my defense. Maybe try resetting gameplay sliders every week or before every game, then re apply OP settings.. read it in matts post some ppl reset and reapply sliders every week.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:57 AM   #794
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzrojas
Had 2 games with 4+ INT for my defense. Maybe try resetting gameplay sliders every week or before every game, then re apply OP settings.. read it in matts post some ppl reset and reapply sliders every week.
I had that too I think it was brady with 4 int against me in 9 try before the halftime after he has brought nothing more

in the end he had 90 yards
Old 10-05-2019, 08:32 AM   #795
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
again two games behind me

The CPU did not manage to make a TD against me in 7 games
Before the patch, teams demanded me and it was always tight boxes

I will uninstall it and restart everything

Seems as if the problem would only appear with me because I have read nothing else from others
Yeah I just played another game, completely fresh and setup exactly like the OP. First game in a new franchise LAR at CAR(me)

Won 52-0
Goff threw 5 INTs

I was hoping after the patch the CPU would be a bit better on All Pro. That's like 5 games in a row now for me that I held the CPU to Zero points. What I hate is I don't audible like crazy, I don't cheese. I literally only use coach suggestions. I even started to play "no switch" on D and never hot route on O in the second half just to make it a bit more challenging.

All Pro is the better difficulty for a fair game where ratings matter but there's just no challenge whatsoever imo or at least from what I have seen. I know about 5-6 games is a small sample size but it becomes a trend when no team can put up points. I think it's strange I'm honestly enjoying the game more on All Madden (which is a first for me) I know this set isn't made for a challenge but I also know there's no way if you all were winning by shut outs every game you'd be okay with that. Anyone else having a super easy time on All Pro?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Rye; 10-05-2019 at 08:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2019, 08:51 AM   #796
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye
Yeah I just played another game, completely fresh and setup exactly like the OP. First game in a new franchise LAR at CAR(me)

Won 52-0
Goff threw 5 INTs

I was hoping after the patch the CPU would be a bit better on All Pro. That's like 5 games in a row now for me that I held the CPU to Zero points. What I hate is I don't audible like crazy, I don't cheese. I literally only use coach suggestions. I even started to play "no switch" on D and never hot route on O in the second half just to make it a bit more challenging.

All Pro is the better difficulty for a fair game where ratings matter but there's just no challenge whatsoever imo or at least from what I have seen. I know about 5-6 games is a small sample size but it becomes a trend when no team can put up points. I think it's strange I'm honestly enjoying the game more on All Madden (which is a first for me) Anyone else having a super easy time on All Pro?

Exactly, that's what I mean

I play really fair and before the patch came out really exciting and challenging games

I also have DSwitch out to make it harder

but since the patch I feel like I'm playing beginner

3 and out
the cpu comes to nothing more

and what I noticed extremely

once the cpu qb reaches the redzone

he plays like a blind bird reminds me strongly of the film bird box

easy passes into nothing or directly to the fans
Old 10-05-2019, 09:26 AM   #797
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Guys, I’m just not seeing the issues ya’ll are. I do think pursuit is just a tad off but not in an extreme manner. If running an existing franchise, make sure you hit the reset button in the cfm sliders and then readjust the injury slider. If that doesn’t work, you can try deleting your profile and/or reinstalling the game.

Also, do not make any judgments on preseason games, they will play differently. I’d also advise using the default rosters for franchise, there’s always a potential for issues when importing any roster into franchise.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:01 AM   #798
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Guys, I’m just not seeing the issues ya’ll are. I do think pursuit is just a tad off but not in an extreme manner. If running an existing franchise, make sure you hit the reset button in the cfm sliders and then readjust the injury slider. If that doesn’t work, you can try deleting your profile and/or reinstalling the game.

Also, do not make any judgments on preseason games, they will play differently. I’d also advise using the default rosters for franchise, there’s always a potential for issues when importing any roster into franchise.
That's what I tried, I deleted profile, started fresh and with the exact OP in a brand new cfm with default rosters. Won 52-0 in Week 1. I know this sets goal isn't to make it a huge challenge and I'm okay with that. I don't want a overly challenging game just because.. but I do want a challenge. Especially when facing the Rams. I feel like the animations and the way things play out is great, looks awesome. Maybe I just need to keep building up my sample size and see what happens.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:11 AM   #799
Banned

I don't delete profile..after each game is played..i just exit my franchise and go back in franchise reset sliders and then enter the injuries sliders to 39..i do this,after every game to refresh and it works good
Old 10-05-2019, 11:16 AM   #800
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977

tomorrow I will test again and report again

maybe with pictures or videos if I find the time

maybe you can send your last results and stats (cpu qb)

if you do not see any changes and we see them
then it seems to be the new roster

or no idea

but again so that you do not misunderstand it goes zero against your slider quite the opposite

and I do not want to talk bad at all I'm only looking for advice and help

I know how well it worked

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »