Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 10-18-2019, 11:31 AM   #865
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Just another reason to jump to PC Josh in the future lol, this can be fixed in seconds. Not sure why they chose to do that.
I think it's a bug honestly because the accessibility setting is ridiculously big.

I'll never do madden on PC either....I know what can be done with the game and I am not knocking it but I'm just not interested for a lot of reasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 11:44 AM   #866
HOF

DaReal Milticket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I think it's a bug honestly because the accessibility setting is ridiculously big.

I'll never do madden on PC either....I know what can be done with the game and I am not knocking it but I'm just not interested for a lot of reasons.
Lol, okay.

If anyone else on PC needs to know where to fix it send a pm.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:27 PM   #867
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

OVR: 0

hey josh

When I turn the interceptions slider down from 50 to 49 I get the desired effect to catch a few less
I do not want to change your theory as close to default as possible

but would this one help?
Old 10-19-2019, 07:30 PM   #868
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

ok have my answer cpu qb plays better plus I get my effect anyway thanks
Old 10-20-2019, 04:52 AM   #869
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

For all, who

the problems have with the lack of aggressiveness of the cpu qb

or missing redzone TD's of the cpu

or missed long balls

take josh's set and just set interception of the user slider from 50 to 49

I tested it more intensively now and all my problems are solved

i have fun again

internet disconnected and finally start my franchise

it's unbelievable to me what josh found

and the absolute madness what a little slider change with this game does
Old 10-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #870
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

I'm back to Madden...but with a twist. I'm going patch-less using the disc version of the game. It's just a much more realistic overall experience for my personal tastes. As I've said to others, every version of Madden is going to have issues, but the 'style' of the Out-of-Box game is much more to my liking. Bear in mind, the majority of people have never actually played it....they got the game on launch day (or EA Access) and there had already been 3 or 4 patches.

Interestingly....the current OP holds-up beautifully (both on AP and AM) with that setup. I'll probably land on AP...but there is a lot to like about AM as well.

At some point, I will probably go back to a patched version of the game, but for the time being, I'm not doing so.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:50 PM   #871
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
I'm back to Madden...but with a twist. I'm going patch-less using the disc version of the game. It's just a much more realistic overall experience for my personal tastes. As I've said to others, every version of Madden is going to have issues, but the 'style' of the Out-of-Box game is much more to my liking. Bear in mind, the majority of people have never actually played it....they got the game on launch day (or EA Access) and there had already been 3 or 4 patches.

Interestingly....the current OP holds-up beautifully (both on AP and AM) with that setup. I'll probably land on AP...but there is a lot to like about AM as well.

At some point, I will probably go back to a patched version of the game, but for the time being, I'm not doing so.

It’s the same EA BS every freaking cycle Josh. I am done with it. I am playing the game with 1.17 and enjoying myself......but I am done with tweaking sliders for this game. Seriously. Done. They say one thing and do another.

They cater to online and competitive play. They simply do not extensively test nor care about Human vs CPU.

The only game that truly has stuck with it and give the hands down best human vs CPU experience is The Show. And yet you have incessant complaining trolls in that forum as well.

Go figure that one out.
2017 Yankees Year 4 (Spring Training)
Bacon's Fictional Giants Year 1
Madden 20
Dolphins Year 3 (3-1)
Fallout 4

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2019, 06:07 PM   #872
ďCatching FireĒ

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:

Might as well wait until March before looking at the patched version again. Thatís what Iíll do. Even then, I may just stay OOTB.

The problem is, EA never fixes the actual things they ďintend to fixĒ with these patches. Looking at where 1.17 is vs. OOTB, it isnít actually any better, and Iíll argue that itís considerably worse.

Sure, Iíll miss seeing the real face of Josh Jacobs, and the updated 49ersí end zone, but I can live without those.

The gameplay OOTB is simply outstanding.

Madden NFL 20
2019 Oakland Raiders: 4-1

MLB The Show 19

2019 Oakland A's: 3-10 (Season 1 / 2019)

On PS3: NCAA Football 14

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82

YouTube: Raider Ren (look for the Oakland Raiders logo)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »