Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-06-2019, 08:27 AM   #889
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

So....I have stuck with 1.18 for the time being as I'd like to at least get my first playoff game with my Dolphins 'chise. It's at least on par with 1.16 (perhaps a bit better). Nothing negative has stuck out to me just yet but we're in Year 5 and due to a nice winning streak our offense's morale is sky high (so we're putting up some pretty solid numbers). It's going to be difficult to suss-out how well the patch really plays until I get into year 6 (which won't be for a few days). But, overall, I see no reason that the OP won't continue to work well.

I'm going to say this: I still prefer OOB gameplay but in terms of overall package, this isn't too bad of a patch.

Edit: yes Braves you can turn them off and on at your leisure.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:40 AM   #890
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
So....I have stuck with 1.18 for the time being as I'd like to at least get my first playoff game with my Dolphins 'chise. It's at least on par with 1.16 (perhaps a bit better). Nothing negative has stuck out to me just yet but we're in Year 5 and due to a nice winning streak our offense's morale is sky high (so we're putting up some pretty solid numbers). It's going to be difficult to suss-out how well the patch really plays until I get into year 6 (which won't be for a few days). But, overall, I see no reason that the OP won't continue to work well.

I'm going to say this: I still prefer OOB gameplay but in terms of overall package, this isn't too bad of a patch.

Glad to hear this. Planning to pick Madden up on Black Friday.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 11-13-2019, 06:01 PM   #891
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977

Josh—Do you move the injury slider to 50 after you’ve played your game and prior to advancing your CFM to the next week? Or leave it at 39 at all times?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2019, 01:38 PM   #892
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Josh—Do you move the injury slider to 50 after you’ve played your game and prior to advancing your CFM to the next week? Or leave it at 39 at all times?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
I forget to switch it back and forth half the time so I don't bother with it
Old 11-14-2019, 02:03 PM   #893
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0

I did 2 10 year sims just to flush out all the current players and then took over the packers. I'm 1-4 right now and dont forsee my record improving much. Games are really fun and soooo unpredictable. My one win was a 4th quarter comeback. I was down 13-3 at the start and ended up winning 17-13 thanks to a defensive shut out. Then the next week I lost 4 plays into overtime

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2019, 08:29 PM   #894
Pro

sms024's Arena

Idk if its this latest patch, the fact that I'm in 2039 or both but man I'm having tons of fun. Got absolutely demolished 44-13, my offense and defense are anemic, which is great because i only have 2 stand out players. An X factor corner on D and my best guy on offense is my tight end and he's not really that good. Lots of team building to be done

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2019, 02:16 AM   #895
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

hey josh how it works with the slider was no longer active since 1.16

what is there to report?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2019, 12:08 PM   #896
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

Hey Josh,

I just finished year 2 of my CFM and won the superbowl. My team is starting to get dominant due to good draft picks and trades. So I am going to make the jump from All Pro to All Madden.
Do you recommend changing to All Madden in the main menu settings AND the CFM settings? Also, should I delete/recreate my profile for this? Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »