Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2019, 08:20 PM   #121
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I switched to 10 minutes last year and it works well. Regarding cpu v cpu, please refer to the op.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
These work great in CPU vs CPU but 9 min quarters work best in when using that method.
Josh, the sliders are working great but seeing alot of the "WWE" tackles. Got anything in your tool kit to soften those a bit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 10:26 PM   #122
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosa
These work great in CPU vs CPU but 9 min quarters work best in when using that method.
Josh, the sliders are working great but seeing alot of the "WWE" tackles. Got anything in your tool kit to soften those a bit?
I haven't seen an issue with the current OP....tackling has been great with the penalty adjustment as we outlined last night.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:28 PM   #123
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Josh, why did you steer away from the 51 penalty setting?
No longer needed with the tweak to illegal man downfield....game plays much better (smoother) without them.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:36 PM   #124
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

OVR: 0

I just got M20 for Xbox One, and I'm not seeing Min Threshold or HB Moves. What am I missing?
Old 08-03-2019, 04:02 AM   #125
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2

While I do agree I enjoy your sliders, the over the topness on quite a few tackles is a bit....unnerving.

I know there was a slider before recently that helped curb this. Possibly in 17 or 18, but I do see alot of tackles coming from nowhere at breakneck speed sending me to the turf like a freight train meeting a small animal.

Keep up the good work and keep us informed please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2019, 06:42 AM   #126
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I haven't seen an issue with the current OP....tackling has been great with the penalty adjustment as we outlined last night.
Its not a deal breaker for me, the game overall is the best Madden to date as far as I am concerned and your sliders have made it even better. For the most part tackles are great and i see a lot of variation in them but the ones that stand out are mostly up the middle runs where the ball carriers seem to have no weight to them and the get knocked backwards about 2 yards. I think its an EA thing personally, but I can live with it. If you have any suggestions on how to tone them down, I would love to hear it. Keep up the great work as always
Old 08-03-2019, 07:18 AM   #127
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosa
Its not a deal breaker for me, the game overall is the best Madden to date as far as I am concerned and your sliders have made it even better. For the most part tackles are great and i see a lot of variation in them but the ones that stand out are mostly up the middle runs where the ball carriers seem to have no weight to them and the get knocked backwards about 2 yards. I think its an EA thing personally, but I can live with it. If you have any suggestions on how to tone them down, I would love to hear it. Keep up the great work as always

Like you said this isn’t a dealbreaker for me at all but it kills me when 230lb Nick Chubb gets blasted backwards every run. I wish EA could incorporate a little bit more forward progress with these runs but oh well. I don’t think sliders could fix this at all either.

Old 08-03-2019, 07:26 AM   #128
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:

This. First game of franchise I remembered to turn on offensive man downfield and there was one fumble and none of the crazy flying tackles . Game played great. 2 nd game I totally forgot to turn it on and I had 5 fumbles and the crazy tackles were there. Have to remember to turn that penalty slider on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »