Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2019, 09:17 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Another note: In the same game I had an awesome DPI call on my linebacker (cpu controlled) vs a slot receiver. He was late reacting on a crossing route and hooked the WR’s hip, flag.

Pretty freakin awesome to see a brand new animation introduced by just a 1 point increase on the penalty slider.

Another question: I notice that IN GAME there are also penalty sliders, and that they only move in increments of 5, which obviously different than in the CFM settings menu.

Not sure you’ve looked at or considered that Josh (I’m sure you have). Just trying to help solve this riddle!
Old 07-30-2019, 09:30 AM   #18
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
I have two of the same examples, on my twitch. I’m not very video capture savvy, but will try my best to clip and submit. RTP at 51.

Ah, ok....so those were the bugs you were referring to on IM last night. I’ll see if I can make a clip off those time stamps you pm’d to me and send it along.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-30-2019, 01:00 PM   #19
Rookie

titanswin53's Arena

OVR: 2

Just had a really good game with these sliders, Week 1, Titans vs Browns, won 23 to 20.

Only real issue I saw was maybe to many Facemask calls. Browns had a drive for a score where I had 3 Facemask calls against me.

I felt like everything played out great though. Was tough to run against the Browns, even with trying to run away from Myles.

Browns had a chance at a game tieing or winning drive, but good coverage and pressure led to a Baker INT. Was nice to get a W that I really had to try for.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:54 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanswin53
Just had a really good game with these sliders, Week 1, Titans vs Browns, won 23 to 20.

Only real issue I saw was maybe to many Facemask calls. Browns had a drive for a score where I had 3 Facemask calls against me.

I felt like everything played out great though. Was tough to run against the Browns, even with trying to run away from Myles.

Browns had a chance at a game tieing or winning drive, but good coverage and pressure led to a Baker INT. Was nice to get a W that I really had to try for.
Yep best way to describe things: you’ve got to work HARD for wins this year. It’s a really engaging experience.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:24 PM   #21
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Josh for the all madden testing are going to leave everything else the same and bump the difficulty up?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2019, 03:43 PM   #22
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Josh for the all madden testing are going to leave everything else the same and bump the difficulty up?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
First of all, there is no guarantee I will even do an All Madden set. If we get good ratings-based play out of All Pro, we won't need to.

If I were to decide to go down the All Madden train, I would start over from scratch. All Madden is a fundamentally different game and I would treat it as I would any new version of game - start from pure default and work my way from there.
Old 07-30-2019, 04:17 PM   #23
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
First of all, there is no guarantee I will even do an All Madden set. If we get good ratings-based play out of All Pro, we won't need to.

If I were to decide to go down the All Madden train, I would start over from scratch. All Madden is a fundamentally different game and I would treat it as I would any new version of game - start from pure default and work my way from there.

My bad. Was meaning if you tested it that way.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:40 PM   #24
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
My bad. Was meaning if you tested it that way.

No problem at all, I just didn’t want people to bank on something I’m not sure I’m doing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »