Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-09-2019, 09:27 PM   #265
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterArtz
Hey Josh, Iím back again for Madden 20! I just had a question for you since you seem to know how madden works. So Im in my Cowboys franchise and every game has been playing well except one area, user running game. I know I have the Cowboys o-line and zeke and I should be able to run effectively, but Im consistently shredding defenses throughout the season, no matter who I play. I think I get around 200+ rushing yards a game and itís causing me to beat every team I play. Now, if I wanted to maybe tighten up the running game a little, do you know of any specific sliders I should mess with to see if I can fix it a little? Thank you! The game plays great except this one area.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Recommend you collect more data (as per the OP, I recommend 3 full seasons of data before adjusting based on stats alone).

If you want a quick and easy answer, bump it to default All Madden (or try out Ren's set).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 09:29 PM   #266
Banned

OVR: 0

Josh, does the fumble slider effect other sliders?
Old 08-09-2019, 09:29 PM   #267
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Raider
Josh, what does the 49 D Hold contribute?
I haven't isolated it on its own this year but in the past, it's contributed to press effectiveness (which affects CPU timing a bit). For whatever reason, 49 DH seems to always pair-up well with 51 DPI. I suggested to balla to try that out (for kicks) and it worked for him, and worked for me.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:58 PM   #268
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Recommend you collect more data (as per the OP, I recommend 3 full seasons of data before adjusting based on stats alone).

If you want a quick and easy answer, bump it to default All Madden (or try out Ren's set).

Thanks man, will play a few more seasons first. Itís not even really the stats that bother me too much, as long as the players are playing how they should, but the past season felt like i was cheating the cpu just by running the ball.

And yeah Iíve tried all-madden already and just couldnít get the game to play as good as all-pro. AM is really fun for the first few games but gets boring quick when every team plays exactly the same and shreds you.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-09-2019, 10:01 PM   #269
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Finally took a break in XP testing to start my annual CFM with my cousin. Plugged these in and am enjoying them thoroughly. Played preseason (went 1-3) and got a Wk 1 win vs the Raiders (I'm running with the Broncos this year). Playing very well so far. Great job as always Josh.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:24 PM   #270
Rookie

Just started a new franchise with the Panthers....wow what a game!!

Trailed 27-10 in the third quarter due to two fumbles returned for a TD against me....came all the way back and kicked a game winning FG as time expired for a 30-27 win!

Love how much X factors make a difference...Aaron Donald was an absolute BEAST against me. My starting LT got hurt in the preseason, so he was going up against rookie second rounder Greg Little and dominated him. Donald finished with 8 tackles, 2.0 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR, and a TD.

Thursday night game vs the Bucs up next....cant wait! Thanks Josh!
Old 08-10-2019, 05:28 PM   #271
Rookie

Any recommend real draftclasses to download that would be ok to use. Not overpowered or unrealistic for the future of my franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 05:52 PM   #272
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Any recommend real draftclasses to download that would be ok to use. Not overpowered or unrealistic for the future of my franchise
Still probably a little early for that. If you want good ones it usually takes the creators a couple weeks to a month to get the first one out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »