Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2019, 08:11 PM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Still probably a little early for that. If you want good ones it usually takes the creators a couple weeks to a month to get the first one out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Maybe I’ll just do a normal EA draft class and edit the names height weight and school after they get drafted. I guess that way at least I have a handful of guys that are “real“

I follow C4 on YouTube who says he’s got some done but he did them on PC And needs somebody to transfer them to Xbox.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:14 PM   #274
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Josh, just got to say, i am in week 5 of my franchise and have about 4 games under my belt with the current set. It without a doubt is playing the best game of football I have ever seen on a video game. The animations are so varied on both sides of the ball and "anything" can literally happen. Each opponent feels different and ratings absolutely matter. I know there are some issues but if this was all we got all year, I would be happy camper. Heres hoping no patch comes along to mess things up
Old 08-10-2019, 09:40 PM   #275
Pro

So you have the sliders barely touched at all, maybe up or down 1 or 2. Whereas Matt has his anywhere from plus or minus 20.

How do the 2 differentiate? Why the big gap?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 09:41 PM   #276
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

The only skill slider change is the tackling by +1
Could someone enlighten me how this change the game so much?

Also what's the logic by turning injuries up that defense coverage are better?

I'm missing some tweak or something?
Old 08-10-2019, 09:56 PM   #277
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
The only skill slider change is the tackling by +1
Could someone enlighten me how this change the game so much?

Also what's the logic by turning injuries up that defense coverage are better?

I'm missing some tweak or something?
you have to have an open mind and just plug in the sliders "exactly" as shown on the first page. There is more than one slider, the biggest is to change the Main Menu settings from default to what Josh has shown. I can't tell you why the sliders effect other things but if you try it you will notice it right away I would think.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:43 PM   #278
Rookie

Definitely don’t know as much as Josh or any of the other slider creators on OS but… Basically whatever the slider says it affects it actually affects more than just that so barely tweaking one slider can affect multiple other aspects of the game

Or affecting one slider ALOT can drastically affect other aspects of gameplay… Which is what he is trying to avoid have happen with these settings

Last edited by EvilElf; 08-10-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:28 AM   #279
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24
JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

With the “Min Threshold” at 50, I had a DE outrun Hollywood Brown on an INT. Is this something that can be adjusted without throwing everything out of whack; what would be the suggestion?

Also, I haven’t really noticed the fumble issue with this slider set; I love it! However, I noticed my defense (Ravens) is leading the league in INTs by wide margin. Are high INT rates, defensively, common with everyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2019, 09:21 AM   #280
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime89
With the “Min Threshold” at 50, I had a DE outrun Hollywood Brown on an INT. Is this something that can be adjusted without throwing everything out of whack; what would be the suggestion?

Also, I haven’t really noticed the fumble issue with this slider set; I love it! However, I noticed my defense (Ravens) is leading the league in INTs by wide margin. Are high INT rates, defensively, common with everyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That isn't really a threshold issue. I've seen enough instances of stuff like this that I believe there is something a very off-kilter with stamina drains on long plays (particularly INT/fumble returns). I've literally seen a DB pick off a pass in the EZ and then run it back the whole way (speed burst held down) and the stamina meter barely budge. Changing the fatigue slider just seems to exacerbate the issue even more.

As far as INTs, I've had 13 in 12 games with the 'Skins (with DRC and Norman combining for 11 of the 13). I think the ratings are playing out pretty well here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »