Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-13-2019, 07:10 PM   #329
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Undecided. I started to use it in my first preseason game last night in Year 2 and it seemed to add too much to the rush with the current OP.

Going to explore some other options.
Josh - just curious - you put invest so much into this community but I donít think I have ever caught any team that you use in a franchise - which team are you rolling with in Madden 20?
Old 08-13-2019, 07:22 PM   #330
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Does fatigue have a negative impact on penalties? I asked Tommy and he said it use to but he not sure if it still does now.

I have my fatigue set to 60 penalties have not been a problem in my franchise as of yet 8 games in.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-13-2019, 09:49 PM   #331
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Josh - just curious - you put invest so much into this community but I donít think I have ever caught any team that you use in a franchise - which team are you rolling with in Madden 20?
I'm in Year 2 (preseason) with the Redskins (not "my" team but they have a lot of cool storylines). I actually stream most of my games on Twitch - no mic/cam, but I chat with a few guys in stream...most every evening during the week and some on weekends.

I genuinely having a ball with this game! It's so much fun and I have been so immersed into this franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 09:57 AM   #332
Rookie

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I'm in Year 2 (preseason) with the Redskins (not "my" team but they have a lot of cool storylines). I actually stream most of my games on Twitch - no mic/cam, but I chat with a few guys in stream...most every evening during the week and some on weekends.

I genuinely having a ball with this game! It's so much fun and I have been so immersed into this franchise.
I am so happy for you Josh that you can actually just play and enjoy your game/franchise instead of testing left and right for others to enjoy their game. Well deserved and keep it up!!!
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)
Old 08-14-2019, 10:15 AM   #333
Rookie

Is it possible to remove player X factor traits? One specific one is ruining the game for me.

Luke Keuchly forces like 5 fumbles a game. No exaggeration. Itís absurd. I recover them almost every time too. The CPU will hit stick them and itís a fumble every. Single. Time. Teams will be putting up great drives against me and then fumbling. Itís ruining what is a great game. Been so bad to where I have been spiking the ball four straight times whenever I recover it just to keep the game close. Iím in the middle of a game against the falcons and I have forced four fumbles in a quarter and a half, two of them forced by Keuchly.

How can I fix this? Im 8-1 with the panthers and having fun, but the fumbles are getting completely out of hand and turning what would normally be close games into blowouts.

Help!

Old 08-14-2019, 10:24 AM   #334
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Is it possible to remove player X factor traits? One specific one is ruining the game for me.

Luke Keuchly forces like 5 fumbles a game. No exaggeration. It’s absurd. I recover them almost every time too. The CPU will hit stick them and it’s a fumble every. Single. Time. Teams will be putting up great drives against me and then fumbling. It’s ruining what is a great game. Been so bad to where I have been spiking the ball four straight times whenever I recover it just to keep the game close. I’m in the middle of a game against the falcons and I have forced four fumbles in a quarter and a half, two of them forced by Keuchly.

How can I fix this? Im 8-1 with the panthers and having fun, but the fumbles are getting completely out of hand and turning what would normally be close games into blowouts.

Help!
Try editing him to like CB...save the change. Then edit him back to MLB. See if that resets his Enforcer trait to something else. You may have to play around with moving him to other positions.

Note....once you do this....you will likely be unable to change it back....so it's up to you.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:30 AM   #335
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003

Luke Keuchly forces like 5 fumbles a game. No exaggeration. Itís absurd. I recover them almost every time too. The CPU will hit stick them and itís a fumble every. Single. Time. Teams will be putting up great drives against me and then fumbling. Itís ruining what is a great game. Been so bad to where I have been spiking the ball four straight times whenever I recover it just to keep the game close. Iím in the middle of a game against the falcons and I have forced four fumbles in a quarter and a half, two of them forced by Keuchly.

Help!

I will second this, just played him last night.... He doesn't even tackle ppl. He just "hit sticks" on every play, doesn't use his arms what so ever. Just shoulder down and pops ppl.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 10:33 AM   #336
Rookie

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Try editing him to like CB...save the change. Then edit him back to MLB. See if that resets his Enforcer trait to something else. You may have to play around with moving him to other positions.

Note....once you do this....you will likely be unable to change it back....so it's up to you.

Since I posted that message....3 more FF and 2 from Keuchly. Absolutely insane. 4 FF from him with 7:27 to play in the third quarter.

But I will try this!!! Thank you so much hopefully it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »