Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-18-2019, 03:57 PM   #385
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
Is it just me, or are these sliders just default as the Madden developers made the game? Guess I'm not seeing the genius here. Kudos to EA for making the game where slider adjustments aren't needed.
Nope, they are nowhere close to default.

EA has injuries at 10 MM/40 CFM by default - we do not
EA has ballhawk on by default - we do not.
EA has acc clock on by default - we do not
DH/DPI/CPU TAK - all changed away from default

Every single one of these have been modified to craft a better experience that does not detract from the impact of player ratings.

Not only that, but understanding what you should NOT do with sliders is just as important than what you DO change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 04:09 PM   #386
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
You stated that ur turning ball hawk off... That having it "on" cpu qbs are more intelligent and attack downfield more and dink and dunk less.

Isn't that what we want though??

Im confused.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
That's what I thought too

Maybe I missed something

If someone could clear it up..

Edit: ok I seen the edit. So we need to turn it OFF to see better QB play?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2019, 04:48 PM   #387
Rookie

Absolutely loved these sliders to start.. I felt was balanced perfectly and was sitting at 5-4 just over halfway through the season.. then suddenly I just rolled through the rest of the year and smashes the patriots in the super bowl 51-17 not sure why it got so easy all of a sudden but finished with over 6000 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing just wish I could keep it challenging throughout as it got pretty stale not having to stress over winning even with turning the ball over 1-2 times per game due to fumbles/bad decision making.. anyone having this problem and is there anything I can do? All Madden is way too hard for me and frustrating to play.. idk any advice would be great
Old 08-18-2019, 05:15 PM   #388
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpackerfan1120
Absolutely loved these sliders to start.. I felt was balanced perfectly and was sitting at 5-4 just over halfway through the season.. then suddenly I just rolled through the rest of the year and smashes the patriots in the super bowl 51-17 not sure why it got so easy all of a sudden but finished with over 6000 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing just wish I could keep it challenging throughout as it got pretty stale not having to stress over winning even with turning the ball over 1-2 times per game due to fumbles/bad decision making.. anyone having this problem and is there anything I can do? All Madden is way too hard for me and frustrating to play.. idk any advice would be great
Before I started using joshes sliders I was using Matt10 All Madden sliders (which are great Iím just sick of Al Madden cheese)

I did everything Josh said I was having great games.... All of a sudden I started running mofos.

I decided to look back at the MM And noticed that it defaulted back to Matt10 all madden sliders. So I reset my sliders, and saved a default slider set.

Basically when I turned off my Xbox and turn it back on again it re-loaded Matt10 sliders. long story short make sure your MM is all set correctly
Old 08-18-2019, 05:28 PM   #389
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Before I started using joshes sliders I was using Matt10 All Madden sliders (which are great Iím just sick of Al Madden cheese)

I did everything Josh said I was having great games.... All of a sudden I started running mofos.

I decided to look back at the MM And noticed that it defaulted back to Matt10 all madden sliders. So I reset my sliders, and saved a default slider set.

Basically when I turned off my Xbox and turn it back on again it re-loaded Matt10 sliders. long story short make sure your MM is all set correctly
Long story short...do a profile delete

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-18-2019, 05:28 PM   #390
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
Is it just me, or are these sliders just default as the Madden developers made the game? Guess I'm not seeing the genius here. Kudos to EA for making the game where slider adjustments aren't needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Nope, they are nowhere close to default.

EA has injuries at 10 MM/40 CFM by default - we do not
EA has ballhawk on by default - we do not.
EA has acc clock on by default - we do not
DH/DPI/CPU TAK - all changed away from default

Every single one of these have been modified to craft a better experience that does not detract from the impact of player ratings.

Not only that, but understanding what you should NOT do with sliders is just as important than what you DO change.
Over the past four years I have tried multiple peoples slider sets and tried tweaking their sets on my own. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the hard work that goes into the backwards thinking that these guys have to go through to figure out what the f*** EA was doing when they programmed them in order for us to get a good game.

And the fact that Josh has managed to rework them and get A balanced unpredictable outcome out of an ALL PRO SET is amazing

#ShowSomeRespect
Old 08-18-2019, 05:31 PM   #391
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Long story short...do a profile delete

Not a profile deleteÖ Technically I couldíve just deleted Matt10 all Madden sliders but I didnít want to be disrespectful LOL. Besides you never know if I might want to try them out again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 05:47 PM   #392
Rookie

Yeah I’ve been on top of my MM sliders too I tried Matt10s sliders first and AM was too difficult and AP was too easy but yeah everything’s matched up perfectly so idk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »