Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-19-2019, 04:58 PM   #409
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Wassup josh...i have a question...in the intro settings what do I put it on far experience and game style? For your set up?

It doesnít matter.

Edit: but I use sim and the third one over

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2019, 05:09 PM   #410
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Ok thanks man...im bout to give your set ups a go in cfm
Old 08-19-2019, 05:12 PM   #411
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I donít want to jynx myself because Iíve been having bad luck with sliders but Iíve got 1 game under my belt with these sliders and it felt really really good.

Quick recap. I play with the Bills and I played the first preseason game against the Colts. Luck tore my starters apart going 15/15 100 yards and a touchdown. My first string offense couldnít muster up anything as Josh Allen had a terrible outing. In the second quarter Matt Barkley finally got my offense going, getting the first touchdown of this preseason. At halftime I was down 21-10. To start the half I put all my 3rd string guys in and even though Brissett had a huge outing (19/26 305 yards 2 TD) in the second quarter, my defense managed to hold the Colts to 0 points in the second half. My rookie 3rd string QB Tyree Jackson had a nice outing going 10/14 124 yards). In the end I won on a last second field goal to seal the game 22-21.

Both myself and the CPU couldnít get the running game going but both teams managed good yardage on a few plays.

I really enjoyed the CPU play calling even though they only ran the ball 15 times. Itís the Colts though and they are a pass heavy team.

The injuries are slightly concerning as 3 injuries occurred to the CPU running backs and 1 injury occurred to one of my running backs. Iíve been hearing this is an issue and Iíve witnessed it.

4 total penalties were called, 3 of which were face masks.

I had 57 total plays on offense while the CPU had 56 total plays. Thatís perfect.

So far so good and I hope to continue this trend with these sliders. Iíve been dying to start my franchise and I was going to wait for the gameplay update but I couldnít wait any longer.

Last but not least, I didnít see a fumble in the game but I wasnít playing against any X factors.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 05:59 PM   #412
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I donít want to jynx myself because Iíve been having bad luck with sliders but Iíve got 1 game under my belt with these sliders and it felt really really good.

Quick recap. I play with the Bills and I played the first preseason game against the Colts. Luck tore my starters apart going 15/15 100 yards and a touchdown. My first string offense couldnít muster up anything as Josh Allen had a terrible outing. In the second quarter Matt Barkley finally got my offense going, getting the first touchdown of this preseason. At halftime I was down 21-10. To start the half I put all my 3rd string guys in and even though Brissett had a huge outing (19/26 305 yards 2 TD) in the second quarter, my defense managed to hold the Colts to 0 points in the second half. My rookie 3rd string QB Tyree Jackson had a nice outing going 10/14 124 yards). In the end I won on a last second field goal to seal the game 22-21.

Both myself and the CPU couldnít get the running game going but both teams managed good yardage on a few plays.

I really enjoyed the CPU play calling even though they only ran the ball 15 times. Itís the Colts though and they are a pass heavy team.

The injuries are slightly concerning as 3 injuries occurred to the CPU running backs and 1 injury occurred to one of my running backs. Iíve been hearing this is an issue and Iíve witnessed it.

4 total penalties were called, 3 of which were face masks.

I had 57 total plays on offense while the CPU had 56 total plays. Thatís perfect.

So far so good and I hope to continue this trend with these sliders. Iíve been dying to start my franchise and I was going to wait for the gameplay update but I couldnít wait any longer.

Last but not least, I didnít see a fumble in the game but I wasnít playing against any X factors.

Correction- Brissett didnít put up those numbers in the second quarter, those were his stats for the entire game. I wish the CPU utilized its full roster in the preseason.

Old 08-19-2019, 06:13 PM   #413
Rookie

Has anyone considered bumping down to 9 min quarters? If I remember correctly last year this was what josh suggested. I have had no problem scoring in the 40s with this long of quarters....

Lmk what yíall think

Old 08-19-2019, 06:32 PM   #414
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Has anyone considered bumping down to 9 min quarters? If I remember correctly last year this was what josh suggested. I have had no problem scoring in the 40s with this long of quarters....

Lmk what y’all think

First, I used 10 min quarters nearly all of last year.

In my seven games in my current season right now, I'm getting about 118 plays from scrimmage per game (which is a tad under the NFL average of 126 plays per game).

I think as we get a little more defense as the game is patched, the number of clock-stopping incompletions will increase that number a tad....and we'll be spot-on.

I see no reason to change....
Old 08-20-2019, 10:41 AM   #415
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Looks like the patch is out! It's massive in terms of the updates, so it will take awhile to get up to speed.

I'll begin testing this evening. If my plan goes well, we'll only need modest adjustments to the OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2019, 10:52 AM   #416
Rookie

Hey josh you probably havenít tried them but if you have would you say that your set is more of a challenge than armour and sword?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »