Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-20-2019, 11:05 AM   #417
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Looks like the patch is out! It's massive in terms of the updates, so it will take awhile to get up to speed.

I'll begin testing this evening. If my plan goes well, we'll only need modest adjustments to the OP.

Looks like they fixed a lot of issues. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-20-2019, 11:13 AM   #418
MVP

OVR: 6

Patch notes have me absolutely salivating:

-Reduced HB injury
-double team blocking!!
-reduced fumble frequency (not a huge issue for me but should help others)

Really excited to fire the franchise up after a long weekend away!
Old 08-20-2019, 11:31 AM   #419
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtomhere
Hey josh you probably havenít tried them but if you have would you say that your set is more of a challenge than armour and sword?
First, with a new patch out, we're all starting from scratch here...so we have zero data in which to make a comparison.

Second, I will not offer comparisons between my set and others.

Let the dust settle following today's update and then try out each set and see what works for you. What is "challenging" to you and "challenging" to me are 2 different things.
Old 08-20-2019, 08:48 PM   #420
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22

After three games (small sample size) here are my thoughts...

- Running the ball seems easier now. As expected with the new x-factors. Extra easy because I'm the Eagles and have a C, RG, and RT with x-factor abilities. I dominate the right side of the line. Not sure if this is just because of my team though. Haven't played with any others.

- Fumbles seem just as bad as ever. In two games I had 3 fumbles. In the third game I had 2.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:21 AM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 0

Iím the Browns and I stoppped playing at halftime against the SteelersÖ I put up 45 points on them by half time. Two TDs on pick sixes. I donít remember interceptions being that prevalent in the game before and the running game did seem easier. I know this is a ONE HALF sample size soooooo.

And Iím sure you guys have all heard by now that you have to restart your franchise in order for the new offensive line traits to kick in. Draft picks wonít even develop them unless you start a new franchise today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 07:37 AM   #422
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Restarted my franchise (I was only one game in) and played my first game with the new patch update. I lost 20-12 and it was a fun game. The only issue I had was the CPU couldnít run the ball real well but itís only one game and Iím rolling on.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2019, 09:38 AM   #423
Rookie

I can’t believe they won’t add these features into existing franchises.. I heard it’s because they don’t want to mess with peoples stuff but wow that’s dumb! I have to now restart my franchise which I’m in my 3rd year because it’s an inferior game compared to the post update version.. I feel very disappointed and idk I’m hoping they turn around and change their minds and add them in..
Old 08-21-2019, 09:52 AM   #424
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpackerfan1120
I canít believe they wonít add these features into existing franchises.. I heard itís because they donít want to mess with peoples stuff but wow thatís dumb! I have to now restart my franchise which Iím in my 3rd year because itís an inferior game compared to the post update version.. I feel very disappointed and idk Iím hoping they turn around and change their minds and add them in..
if you can live without OL x factors and Tom Brady not retiring after year 1. You should be good to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »