Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-21-2019, 02:57 PM   #433
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Iím okay with all pro default everything except human run game. If I can tone down run game with no other impact this madden will be literally the best one Iíve ever played.

Iím averaging 180 yards a game while 3 of my 5 offensive lineman are below 71 overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
this exactly. I can deal w/ the occasional don't miss a throw qbs. Trubisky tore me apart last night. Cousins and Flacco not to much.
Old 08-21-2019, 03:38 PM   #434
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I've done the whole "play ~10 games using various teams" thing in the past; I finally realized it just isn't for me. I'd finish it up, have things settled-in, and then I'd be burned-out and not in the mood to start a "real" franchise.

Now, I just do sessions like I did last night, do high-level evaluations of animations and gameplay "feel" with various teams. Once I feel good there; it's "sample size time" and I dive into a franchise with the team I plan on using. The advantage with that is that you begin to see how morale and other factors begin to shape things within the franchise. By time that "~10 game sample" is done, I'm more than halfway through year 1 in my 'real' franchise, have a feel for morale's impact, and am just a handful of games away from my first offseason (which keeps me energized).

Now, if I hit the point where I begin to question a trend, I will start a 'test franchise' and do a test game or two with teams that are significantly different than my own to try to suss-out if it is a 'ratings' or 'imbalance' issue. If you see my Twitch stream archive, you'll see my franchise VODs and 'slider tinkering' VODs - that's exactly what's going on there.
Yeah I totally get you. I noticed you do your testing a little different from previous years. For me, when I get locked in to a franchise, I rarely look back. I usually have an AFC and NFC franchise running simultaneously. Following those being set up, I will likely never touch any other team or game mode for a whole year.

My 10 game test lets me actually enjoy using different players and teams to get that out my system before getting on with my franchise.

It's a bit like playing the field before getting married to the wife. Once you're locked down, you'll missed your days of freedom....

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Old 08-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #435
MVP

OVR: 6

To be clear all gameplay sliders back to 50, including cpu tackle?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 04:44 PM   #436
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
To be clear all gameplay sliders back to 50, including cpu tackle?
Yeah, just follow the OP - I updated it today.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:01 PM   #437
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yeah, just follow the OP - I updated it today.
Great, just making sure it wasnít an omission. About to give these a spin in a new (ugh) Raiders CFM
Old 08-21-2019, 05:13 PM   #438
Rookie

OVR: 0

For some reason when I match up against certain opponents Rodgers loses his X factor ability and reverts to a superstar... never seen this before this new patch so wondering what is the deal with this and if anyone else has experienced this?

Last edited by GBpackerfan1120; 08-21-2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:36 PM   #439
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

I donít know how to delete a post so ignore this message lol

Last edited by sabres32; 08-21-2019 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:47 PM   #440
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yep....I am also looking at moving the injury slider up in both played games and when you advance your week.

It was a strong patch that will take a lot of time and games to work out what is the right balance.

I am going to restart as well. Too much has changed for the better.

Played my first preseason game and then simulated to preseason week 2 and a total of 3 players were hurt throughout the entire league.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »