Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2019, 05:35 PM   #473
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
This doesn’t pertain to sliders but can someone answer this question? Can I play my week 4 preseason game BEFORE I cut players to get down to the 53 man limit? I’m afraid if I play the game first the CPU will cut players for me.
You can go ahead and play your fourth pre-season game and then do your cuts. Just don't advance the week without doing your cuts first.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-25-2019, 11:48 PM   #474
MVP

Houston's Arena

Hey man I wanted to share a glitch I come across to help manual single number slider numbers in the main menu. Then all you half to do is just import your sliders in CFM.

Ok I will do my best to explain it the best way I can LOL.

1. Set your penalty like you always have in the main menu for now.
2. Go in your CFM go to where you import sliders etc. Then change them to say 58 for like face-mask, roughing the passer etc right...
3. Go into a game vs CPU then pause it go to settings then penalties then there you can adjust your numbers down to like 53, 48 etc.
4. Just to test you can put them on 53 there, exit out of game go to main menu or even restart PS4 if you don't believe me it works. Now when you go to settings in main menu you will have 53 or whatever you chose in that CPU game.
5. Then all you half to do is go back into CFM and load sliders.

* You can play around with the numbers you don't half to use 53 it was just an example you can get them to 51 if you prefer, just play around with it.

I just wanted to pass this along to everyone that might enjoy the little trick.

H.B.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:03 AM   #475
Pro

OVR: 1

Really like this set but I'm finding it very easy to run since the patch. I don't think it's anything this set does specifically however. I just find it very easy to knock out 180 on the ground with average backs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 07:22 AM   #476
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Really like this set but I'm finding it very easy to run since the patch. I don't think it's anything this set does specifically however. I just find it very easy to knock out 180 on the ground with average backs.
Set your human run block at 40. Works pretty well.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:26 AM   #477
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
You've gotten-in three full seasons already to do a statistically-based assessment (refer to OP)? (Guessing not....)

This kind of post is dangerous - you don't even mention which team you're using.

If you want help, provide WAY more detail on what you're seeing and why. If you don't want help - then I have to ask why you'd post this in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
Set your human run block at 40. Works pretty well.
Hold on here....

So, muelly has offered us zero explanation as to why things are "too easy" for him and you're offering a "fix"? Nevermind for a second that its chock-full of Slider RNG; but what if the LBs are over-committing; your RBK slider fix will just make it worse and jack up a lot of other areas. You can't just change a slider based on stats - you have to know WHY....

Last edited by JoshC1977; 08-26-2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-26-2019, 10:58 AM   #478
Banned

Wassup josh..in my Bengals cfm..i just best Seattle 35-32 in a offensive clinic....great game great sliders man#salute
Old 08-26-2019, 11:38 AM   #479
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You've gotten-in three full seasons already to do a statistically-based assessment (refer to OP)? (Guessing not....)

This kind of post is dangerous - you don't even mention which team you're using.

If you want help, provide WAY more detail on what you're seeing and why. If you don't want help - then I have to ask why you'd post this in the first place.

Hold on here....

So, muelly has offered us zero explanation as to why things are "too easy" for him and you're offering a "fix"? Nevermind for a second that its chock-full of Slider RNG; but what if the LBs are over-committing; your RBK slider fix will just make it worse and jack up a lot of other areas. You can't just change a slider based on stats - you have to know WHY....
Anyway... Human run block on 40 helps a lot. The problem people are having is insane rushing numbers. 40 hum block controls it.
Old 08-26-2019, 12:41 PM   #480
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

As a reminder to all of us, two excerpts of the thread rules (post 2). I started this mess by answering in the first place. I will not do so moving forward unless there is proper support.

Quote:
Thread rules/notes
  • Broad statements like "It's too easy" or "It's too hard" or "the run game is too easy/hard" will be ignored unless you provide further support. Provide full descriptions (or video) of WHY something is "too easy/hard". Broad generalizations based on tiny sample sizes (i.e. less than 48 full games in regular season CFM) will be ignored unless you have specific reaction/animation-based arguments to support the "why". If you have video of full games available, please refer to specific time-frames where you see things that look "off".
  • I will not make adjustments based on stats alone. I will not respond to queries based on stats alone. Video is nice, but even text descriptions of what you are seeing is helpful (oftentimes, one small detail may resonate as something I have seen myself...having secondary confirmation often helps me realize that something may be wrong). If you just post numbers, it is meaningless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »