Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-26-2019, 01:19 PM   #481
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
As a reminder to all of us, two excerpts of the thread rules (post 2). I started this mess by answering in the first place. I will not do so moving forward unless there is proper support.
No one said it was too hard or easy. People don't want to be rushing almost 200 yards every game. Try putting it on 40 yourself and see if it messes anything up.. It's called feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 01:25 PM   #482
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
No one said it was too hard or easy. People don't want to be rushing almost 200 yards every game. Try putting it on 40 yourself and see if it messes anything up.. It's called feedback.

He said as I quote him ďI am finding it very easy to run since patch.Ē Just saying you find it very easy to run doesnít help himself, Josh or anyone to help him provide a fix. It would be different if he said I find running very easy because defenders arenít getting off their blocks, LBs over committing, lineman may be getting up to the second level to fast. Screenshot, 5 second video, breakdown of the plays that were ran can help. That would be considered more of proper feedback.

Have a nice day. (:
Old 08-26-2019, 01:31 PM   #483
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
As a reminder to all of us, two excerpts of the thread rules (post 2). I started this mess by answering in the first place. I will not do so moving forward unless there is proper support.

Sorry to offend you I wasn't looking for changes. I was simply sharing my experience while also acknowledging since the patch the running game has changed. How I do not know, I don't dissect my games that closely. Injuries too remain high especially at the rb position, but I believe I read lowering this has negative effects too. I don't mind testing my depth.

Further adding to the conversation. With this set I went 8 quarters without a TD. Such a stretch included a 14-9 loss and a 34-20 loss in which I was down 34-6 before throwing in a backup qb for the 4th. Most recently I entered the 4th down 31-24 and had a trackmeet 4th quarter @ LAC. Taking a 10 point lead in the 4th, Rodgers sprained his ankle and wasn't the same. We went to OT tied at 48! I held them to a long FG, they missed. I made a drive downfield to win 54-48. A high scoring game but one you'd expect from GB/LAC. Idk if this attributes to anything with the run game but I've never seen an enforcer(Derwin James) be juked out so easily. Usually enforcers light me up even if covering.

I'm not seeking any changes, I'm enjoying the set a great amount.
Old 08-26-2019, 01:38 PM   #484
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
He said as I quote him ďI am finding it very easy to run since patch.Ē Just saying you find it very easy to run doesnít help himself, Josh or anyone to help him provide a fix. It would be different if he said I find running very easy because defenders arenít getting off their blocks, LBs over committing, lineman may be getting up to the second level to fast. Screenshot, 5 second video, breakdown of the plays that were ran can help. That would be considered more of proper feedback.

Have a nice day. (:
Can't believe we get this bent out of shape over feedback. The feedback was by no means an attack or a request. To be clear I'll never provide video or a breakdown, I play madden for the fun. I don't care to dissect a video and analyze it as to why the AI allowed me to achieve a result. I trust and respect the findings of those who create the sets. I also understand these sets are catered towards their skill levels and such. Rather than beat a guy down for offering feedback, get over the fact that there isn't video or a all-22 breakdown to excite you and take it for what it is. A conversation of feedback, sometimes speaking out in any manners creates a conversation that can lead to a common finding. If we're just going to attack anyone with an opinion or harmless feedback we're going to turn away what might one day be good feedback be myself or anyone else who doesn't post because it appears the trolls are lurking.
Old 08-26-2019, 02:19 PM   #485
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Can't believe we get this bent out of shape over feedback. The feedback was by no means an attack or a request. To be clear I'll never provide video or a breakdown, I play madden for the fun. I don't care to dissect a video and analyze it as to why the AI allowed me to achieve a result. I trust and respect the findings of those who create the sets. I also understand these sets are catered towards their skill levels and such. Rather than beat a guy down for offering feedback, get over the fact that there isn't video or a all-22 breakdown to excite you and take it for what it is. A conversation of feedback, sometimes speaking out in any manners creates a conversation that can lead to a common finding. If we're just going to attack anyone with an opinion or harmless feedback we're going to turn away what might one day be good feedback be myself or anyone else who doesn't post because it appears the trolls are lurking.
Yep. Which is why I was trying to give you advice on lowering the human block slider to 40. Just simple feedback to help YOU out. People take things way to seriously.

"Thread rules" like whatever man. It's a game have fun with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 02:20 PM   #486
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Sorry to offend you I wasn't looking for changes. I was simply sharing my experience while also acknowledging since the patch the running game has changed. How I do not know, I don't dissect my games that closely. Injuries too remain high especially at the rb position, but I believe I read lowering this has negative effects too. I don't mind testing my depth.
I'm not upset at YOU at all. And I totally get that a lot of folks don't dissect things...but I can't tell you how many times someone has said one little thing that has resonated with me (like, "it was like the CPU LB was jogging after me") that tells me that something is off.

There are three things everyone can tell us:
1. What team are they using?
2. Who were they playing?
3. How many games?

That's something....if you're using Dallas...I'm not going to worry about it too much. If you're using a crap team...I might be more worried...though I'd still need more info.

You and I....we're cool here...
Old 08-26-2019, 02:47 PM   #487
Rookie

Can injuries be turned off in settings while keeping it at 50? Or will that still negatively affect gameplay?
Old 08-26-2019, 02:57 PM   #488
Pro

Quote:
I'm not upset at YOU at all. And I totally get that a lot of folks don't dissect things...but I can't tell you how many times someone has said one little thing that has resonated with me (like, "it was like the CPU LB was jogging after me") that tells me that something is off.

There are three things everyone can tell us:
1. What team are they using?
2. Who were they playing?
3. How many games?

That's something....if you're using Dallas...I'm not going to worry about it too much. If you're using a crap team...I might be more worried...though I'd still need more info.

You and I....we're cool here...

I can respect that and completely understand.

For the record Iím using the Packers, my offensive line no longer has Lane Taylor or Brian Bulaga. They have been replaced with Jeremy Parnell and Jordan Mailata.Iíve run a combination of Aaron Jones, Corey Clement(fa signing after preseason), Ronald Jones(acquired via trade when Aaron/Corey got hurt to better fit my scheme), Josh Adams (fa), Dexter Williams.

Regardless my post was quite vague Iíll agree, it did however generate quality feedback. Iíll also add that I find it easier to run with quicker backs, it feels the space I have to work with on the edge is large.Historically speed has killed in madden, so for that Iím not shocked.I canít emphasize how good the set plays overall. I donít mean to come off snarky saying I wonít record video or analyze what may have occurred.I just simply donít get lost in it, I enjoy creating my own NFL world, Iíve come to accept certain flaws within the game.Iím a small sample size (9 games) in using this set.Iím a competitive 6-3, and already scoreboard watching my division.By far the most fun Iíve had with a madden in several years.

I too respect the user input suggesting lowering the run blocking to 40. I am well aware however that changing 1 slider can often disrupt the set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »