Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-01-2019, 08:27 AM   #561
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Final update posted. Frankly, we did more damage adjusting as many values as we did.

After leaving the ineligible receiver downfield alone, it transformed the dynamics of the game. I went back to pure default and it played well.
Hey dude... to clarify: Are you leaving ineligible receiver downfield set to off, when in CFM games now?

I accidentally left it off for a quarter or two in one of my games (post-1.10 patch), and I noticed that the game played fine... made me wonder if the last patch rectified the issues associated with this setting previously.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2019, 09:09 AM   #562
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Hey dude... to clarify: Are you leaving ineligible receiver downfield set to off, when in CFM games now?

I accidentally left it off for a quarter or two in one of my games (post-1.10 patch), and I noticed that the game played fine... made me wonder if the last patch rectified the issues associated with this setting previously.

I am indeed. I have a hunch that since the penalty was added in one of the pre-launch patches, 1.10 was the first serious game tuning they did with it in the game (thus essentially now accounting for it).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2019, 09:28 AM   #563
Rookie

Quote:
I'm a default camera guy. No house rules (like no switch) either.

Speaking of 'no switch' guys. I know some of ya'll prefer that...just be aware....this is a setup you'll probably want to be active on....

Honestly I got tired of outcomes being either a win or a loss because I played like crap. I want to lose because I get beat....

Once I realized the impact of leaving ineligible receiver downfield alone, I started over at the beginning....and realized we didn't need to do much of anything to get challenging gameplay with ratings-driven outcomes. It won't be for everyone here either...
I am a no switch guy, but have noticed I need to help my D in the middle of field
Old 09-01-2019, 11:30 AM   #564
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

Quote:
Once I realized the impact of leaving ineligible receiver downfield alone, I started over at the beginning....and realized we didn't need to do much of anything to get challenging gameplay with ratings-driven outcomes. It won't be for everyone here either...
Just curious, what exactly was the impact that you realized? I'm asking because I've been playing with your previous setup of 52 thres and 51 DPI, and the game play has been good for me. The only thing I could use improvement on is zone coverage for CPU and Human.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:55 PM   #565
Rookie

IG off too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2019, 01:13 PM   #566
Pro

Soooo everything is defaulted at 50? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2019, 01:19 PM   #567
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey Josh hope all is well. Have you ever experimented with online franchise mode? With all settings being equal, just wondering if gameplay is different vs offline franchise mode.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2019, 04:05 PM   #568
Rookie

iíve seen a lot more variety of injuries since you updated the set and iím loving it, will post feedback later

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »