Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2019, 08:21 AM   #577
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Should change the thread title to "JoshC1977's plays on ALL-PRO Default Sliders)
Old 09-03-2019, 09:13 AM   #578
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
Should change the thread title to "JoshC1977's plays on ALL-PRO Default Sliders)
I don’t really understand what purpose this statement serves. Josh does the community that follows his style of sliders a huge favor and comments like this help no one. If you don’t like his approach, why come in here and post? They are not default BTW, but he has always tried to not deviate far from default if possible.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:40 AM   #579
Rookie

Josh has tested Madden and 2k for years. Your post is BS. If you don’t like All Pro there are plenty of AM sliders. Josh and Armors gave me simple 2k sliders from 2 years ago I still use. Different game I know, but they do work so the rest of us can be lazy and enjoy.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:40 AM   #580
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28

Lol, it’s tempting to do that but I know we will begin tinkering again...where we are now is just a snapshot in time.

I look at all the complaints people have had (user run game too easy, too many sacks, too many fumbles, etc.). Guess what, don’t have any of them. I’ve been giving this new setup a very large sample size because a lot of problems we were having when CHANGING sliders are no longer there. The only area potentially worthy of criticism is coverage and even that plays really nicely when good players are out there. The biggest plus, it’s been challenging.

Sometimes it can take a couple dozen games before you really start locking on trends and I’ve only got around a third of that. We all get impatient but I’m not going to allow that to happen this time.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:31 AM   #581
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Lol, it’s tempting to do that but I know we will begin tinkering again...where we are now is just a snapshot in time.

I look at all the complaints people have had (user run game too easy, too many sacks, too many fumbles, etc.). Guess what, don’t have any of them. I’ve been giving this new setup a very large sample size because a lot of problems we were having when CHANGING sliders are no longer there. The only area potentially worthy of criticism is coverage and even that plays really nicely when good players are out there. The biggest plus, it’s been challenging.

Sometimes it can take a couple dozen games before you really start locking on trends and I’ve only got around a third of that. We all get impatient but I’m not going to allow that to happen this time.
I wasn't trying to be a d*** just saying lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2019, 12:17 PM   #582
MVP

OVR: 6

Josh, I saw Mills posted something about threshold. Apparently it was an issue last year also, but supposedly 75 is the “sim default”.

Any thoughts on that?
Old 09-03-2019, 12:27 PM   #583
Rookie

oo saw some gameplay fixes in the update this morning. can’t wait to try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-03-2019, 12:31 PM   #584
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977

Josh definitely does not have to explain himself or defend himself from comments like that guy made. We all know the endless hours he has put in to make our game experience better.

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
Twitch: hunkerdown
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »