Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-12-2019, 10:33 AM   #657
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

To be fair, if you are able to read defenses and audible into and out of runs, the run game is pretty wide open on every set this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2019, 12:58 PM   #658
Rookie

PotterB33's Arena

OVR: 1

FYI new update dropped
Old 09-12-2019, 05:14 PM   #659
Just started!

Josh,

I have two questions regarding your sliders v other slider options ive seen posted.

QB Accuracy - You choose to use 50. Ive seen other's as low as 15 or 20? Can you fill me in on how this affects QB accuracy in-game? Dink and dunk game from AI etc. Have you tried it this low?

Illegal Man downfield - Ive seen you suggest turning this on, i havent tried it yet but will. You say it makes a great deal of improvement to the game. I read Matt's slider post and he says this isnt needed to be turned on and he says it doesnt make any difference, off or on. Now im confused? Just trying to figure out which is best.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2019, 06:50 PM   #660
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmy7177
Josh,

I have two questions regarding your sliders v other slider options ive seen posted.

QB Accuracy - You choose to use 50. Ive seen other's as low as 15 or 20? Can you fill me in on how this affects QB accuracy in-game? Dink and dunk game from AI etc. Have you tried it this low?

Illegal Man downfield - Ive seen you suggest turning this on, i havent tried it yet but will. You say it makes a great deal of improvement to the game. I read Matt's slider post and he says this isnt needed to be turned on and he says it doesnt make any difference, off or on. Now im confused? Just trying to figure out which is best.

Thanks

IMD: it's best to leave it alone now. When they first introduced it around 1.05, I think they didn't account for its impact gameplay-wise. Now that the game has been 'tuned around it', I've seen no need to change it off of how it appears in-game.

QBA: It's relative to the settings, but when using an all-default All Pro setup, my observations have been that lowering either one dumbs-down the gameplay. Coverage gets looser on both sides, CPU QBs get dumber....it just makes All Pro a watered-down experience without extensive slider modifications. I've not tested QBA on All Madden so I will not speak to that. Frankly speaking, there is no need to adjust these on All Pro, the ratings will very much drive the accuracy of the throws.
Old 09-13-2019, 06:07 PM   #661
Pro

sms024's Arena

bruh.. i just lost a game because i couldnt kick a field goal due that damn meter disappearing glitch. But so far really enjoying the game other than that. year 2 of giants franchise and I'm now 0-3

Last edited by sms024; 09-13-2019 at 06:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 10:34 PM   #662
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms024
bruh.. i just lost a game because i couldnt kick a field goal due that damn meter disappearing glitch. But so far really enjoying the game other than that. year 2 of giants franchise and I'm now 0-3

I lost my first game of my season due to that but it is what it is.

In my second game I was tied 42-42 and the most unbelievable thing happened that has never once happened to me in Madden in all my years of playing.

The CPU was attempting a 38 yard last second field goal to win the game and I blocked the kick and returned it all the way for the game winning touchdown.

I was in disbelief and now I sit at 1-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-14-2019, 10:56 AM   #663
Pro

sms024's Arena

FINALLY won a game. absolutely stomped the cards despite throwing 2 INT in the red zone. My defense was really good. held them to only 3 points. There was a player only meeting before the game, I think the morale boost helped a tiny bit. but I had 7 takeaways. Side note, also had the "frustrated receiver" thing come up before the game, and I got him 7 catches and a TD and then he got hurt and is now out for 8 weeks, which sucks because the game doesn't account for injuries so he got butthurt that I "didn't get the ball to him more"
Old 09-14-2019, 11:54 AM   #664
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms024
I've had it happen with punts the last two games!

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »