Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-03-2019, 01:04 PM   #769
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Can folks using the current OP setup provide me with the final scores from any games played so far (even if you've just played 1 or 2)? No commentary or other stats needed. It can be a very simple list of just scores.

I'm seeing a possible trend in my games but I am 95% sure it is more to do with how I play and my team's construction vs an imbalance. This is really for my own sanity than anything, so I'd really appreciate any responses.
Before patch...
Bills franchise:
@BROWNS L21-24
@DOLPHINS W41-13
vsBRONCOS W30-23
@COWBOYS W27-9
Old 10-03-2019, 01:09 PM   #770
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

No pressure Josh, but me deciding whether to finally get the game with the latest updates comes down to your thoughts and review LOL. Nah, in all seriousness, I've been holding off until the first big franchise patch. I'm hoping over the next few days I read some positive reviews that will lead me to getting the game. I hope it's good because I need some NFL in my life!

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster
Old 10-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #771
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
So you're letting ME be the guinea pig and take the risk huh? I see how you are

(I'm totally just kidding...I want the franchise updates so I was installing no matter what)
That's the price you have to pay as guru hahaha

but what I have read sounds very good
Anyway, this year I have the feeling of ea hear more on us

the part with hit-stick makes me particularly curious

whether that has any influence on fumbles and enforcers
that would be awesome then my personal biggest problem would be solved

and determined by many others too

if you have him in the team it is really bad
and take some fun (and if that's your favorite player too and you can not trade him it much worse)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 01:37 PM   #772
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzrojas
Before patch...
Bills franchise:
@BROWNS L21-24
@DOLPHINS W41-13
vsBRONCOS W30-23
@COWBOYS W27-9
Jets

Vs bills w29-22
Vs brown L14-17
@ Patriots L30-42
Vs eagles w24-21
Old 10-03-2019, 02:51 PM   #773
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
No pressure Josh, but me deciding whether to finally get the game with the latest updates comes down to your thoughts and review LOL. Nah, in all seriousness, I've been holding off until the first big franchise patch. I'm hoping over the next few days I read some positive reviews that will lead me to getting the game. I hope it's good because I need some NFL in my life!
Everything really depends on how you approach and play this game. If you have Josh's (and myself for that matter) mentality and play style.....dude get this game.

Best Madden ever made hands down. The gameplay has never been better than this.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-03-2019, 03:09 PM   #774
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Everything really depends on how you approach and play this game. If you have Josh's (and myself for that matter) mentality and play style.....dude get this game.

Best Madden ever made hands down. The gameplay has never been better than this.
Thanks to you and Josh, both of whom I respect greatly here, I'll probably cave very soon. You both believe the game is solid and that's enough for me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster
Old 10-03-2019, 03:49 PM   #775
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Here's my "take".

Grab the game, fire up a franchise with the default rosters, plug in these sliders, and create your own universe with the generic draft classes. Focus on your team and get lost in the narrative. Don't worry about "real life"....focus on the story of your players, your coach, and your team. Enjoy the gameplay, have a plan for how you want to build your team, and go with that plan. Immerse yourself into the role as a Coach/GM and do things the way you would do it if you were filling that role in real life. I play this game very much in the same mindset as I would for an RPG like Mass Effect - I allow myself to get lost in the "title character" and the story and stop thinking about it as "a game"....if that makes any sense.

I have 3 games left in year 3 of my Dolphins franchise and I am nowhere close to tiring of it. Guys....that's unheard of for me with a franchise...I've always gotten that "franchise restart syndrome" urge (usually in year 2) and I've blown it out of the water already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 04:23 PM   #776
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Hey Josh, do these sliders work for All Madden as well? Think Iím starting to get to that point again with Madden where the routine endless changes to the gameplay that almost always require more adjustments to sliders get me frustrated and I start playing less and less of the game. It usually gets tiring after a while having to readjust again so soon.

Anyway, thinking that a set like yours with less changes that need to be adjusted after each patch might be a good idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »