Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-02-2019, 04:57 PM   #81
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90
Before adjusting injury sliders I would simply bump up your RBs individual injury ratings. Chubb was getting hurt every game and I went and bumped up his injury rating to 95 and now its not as bad. Injuries overall look good but yea, the RB position seems to have a lot.
Last yr under the hood, EA has running back position set the highest in regards to injuries occuring to that specific position. That's why sometimes you'll see backs dropping like flies. With the PC version I changed this and balanced injuries the same with every position & intend to do the same later this yr.

Madden 21 (PC)
Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

Last edited by Milticket; 08-02-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 04:58 PM   #82
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Juking into defenders plays a big role and I think if I can get myself to stop doing that it will cut them down a bit. I'm trying to just get myself to run out of bounds instead of extend plays with jukes like I've done for years. Old habits are hard to break though. In a way I kind of like it. Its started to make me think more about ball security instead of just figuring a fumble won't happen like old versions.
This is soooo true. You need to run in Madden now how would would run in a real life football game. It's beginning to look like football!

Like I said in a prior response, I do believe the fumble frequency will be toned down a little. I hope it's not too much though, because I really like this dynamic of the game.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Old 08-02-2019, 05:00 PM   #83
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle
Do these work in exhibition

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
These are strictly designed for CFM. I haven't touched Play Now / Exhibition in a few years. You can give them a shot if you'd like.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Old 08-02-2019, 05:02 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Last yr under the hood, EA has running back position set the highest in regards to injuries occuring to that specific position. That's why sometimes you'll see backs dropping like flies. With the PC version I changed this and balanced injuries the same with every position.
Yea just playing you can kind of tell that is the case. I'm sure there is real life data that supports it also. Not much us PS4 guys can do there though. That's why I simply just adjust the RB position injury ratings instead of the overall injury sliders. It's seemed to help a bit.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:02 PM   #85
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Before adjusting injury sliders I would simply bump up your RBs individual injury ratings. Chubb was getting hurt every game and I went and bumped up his injury rating to 95 and now its not as bad. Injuries overall look good but yea, the RB position seems to have a lot.
This is another great route to go, if indeed the injury slider is too high for your liking. Take a player or two that you want to 'preserve' and give them a bump to their injury and toughness ratings.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Ya I think I will do that because the rest of the injuries I have seen other than the running backs seem realistic with it set at 40
Old 08-02-2019, 05:16 PM   #87
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Yea just playing you can kind of tell that is the case. I'm sure there is real life data that supports it also. Not much us PS4 guys can do there though. That's why I simply just adjust the RB position injury ratings instead of the overall injury sliders. It's seemed to help a bit.
Probably some data that they use, but then they have lineman super low. Maybe cause backs are used so much.

Madden 21 (PC)
Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
Old 08-02-2019, 05:18 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Probably some data that they use, but then they have lineman super low. Maybe cause backs are used so much.
I would bet it's somewhat fatigue related. Lineman rarely get into even yellow in fatigue thus it probably lowers their chances of getting hurt. Just a guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »