Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-03-2019, 07:12 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Give it time - you'd be surprised. I saw Goskowski miss a 47 yarder, left. That was default FGA @ 50. Any FG attempts 45 yards and shorter do seem to be automatic for the most part.

If you like FGA @ 48, go with that. But, even the special teams' sliders can have unintended consequences on gameplay outside of special teams plays.
Yea, at this point I'm good with the sliders. Gameplay is great where you guys have it at. I'm just messing around with stuff here and there for a few games to see what happens.

What did you guys say the illegal man downfield did? It's obviously not that penalty because even with it off, they still call illegal man downfield if you throw late on RPOs.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:19 PM   #114
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90
Yea, at this point I'm good with the sliders. Gameplay is great where you guys have it at. I'm just messing around with stuff here and there for a few games to see what happens.

What did you guys say the illegal man downfield did? It's obviously not that penalty because even with it off, they still call illegal man downfield if you throw late on RPOs.
Great dude! Glad you're enjoying the set. And yes, by all means feel free to mess around with things.

As for the illegal man downfield, I wouldn't touch it for this set. It's on by default in the MM, and off by default in CFM games. If I were playing AP, I would definitely turn it on. It doesn't quite translate to this set... full disclaimer: I only toyed with it briefly. I'm really trying not to mess with much, which is why I decided to leave it as it was. As for what it did, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Since they still call it in games with it turned off in CFM games (on in the MM), I didn't see a need to screw with the balance that we've created. Game is playing great - why fix what isn't broke?

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Old 08-03-2019, 07:35 PM   #115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Great dude! Glad you're enjoying the set. And yes, by all means feel free to mess around with things.

As for the illegal man downfield, I wouldn't touch it for this set. It's on by default in the MM, and off by default in CFM games. If I were playing AP, I would definitely turn it on. It doesn't quite translate to this set... full disclaimer: I only toyed with it briefly. I'm really trying not to mess with much, which is why I decided to leave it as it was. As for what it did, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Since they still call it in games with it turned off in CFM games (on in the MM), I didn't see a need to screw with the balance that we've created. Game is playing great - why fix what isn't broke?
Yea, I've turned it on for the last 3 games and haven't noticed anything different so I was curious. At first I thought it might make passing a little tougher because I played the Cowboys and they held me down to 16 points but the next game I played the Giants and hung 47 so I'm guessing that had more to do with ratings than the actually illegal man penalty setting. Who knows? Thanks man!

I'm trying to make the offensive side of the game a little tougher because now that I'm getting used to everything, I'm putting up 30+ points every game. I don't actually want to touch the sliders though because the game play is so good where it's at. Probably going to just put a max on how many times I call a particular play each game. You have any rules you play by like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2019, 08:17 PM   #116
Just started!

Hey guys really enjoying the set so far. Just Wondering, how do you guys play defense? Do you user the DL? Do you lurk with the LB? Do you Switch when the ball in in the air?
Old 08-03-2019, 11:01 PM   #117
Rookie

The gameplay is still great but the running back injuries are killing me. I have played a few different franchises and I have been unable to keep a back healthy! I raised Kamara to 96 injury rating and he got hurt in week 1 for 6 weeks then I just ran with Dallas and raised Zeke to 99 injury rating and he gets hurt in the first quarter!! I don't need injuries so I am considering shutting them off but will that be ok as long as I leave the setting at 40?? I would be all for injuries if they happened at a realistic rate but at this point I feel like its messed up way to high of a frequency so I am wanting to make a move.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:04 PM   #118
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Thumbs up Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
The gameplay is still great but the running back injuries are killing me. I have played a few different franchises and I have been unable to keep a back healthy! I raised Kamara to 96 injury rating and he got hurt in week 1 for 6 weeks then I just ran with Dallas and raised Zeke to 99 injury rating and he gets hurt in the first quarter!! I don't need injuries so I am considering shutting them off but will that be ok as long as I leave the setting at 40?? I would be all for injuries if they happened at a realistic rate but at this point I feel like its messed up way to high of a frequency so I am wanting to make a move.
Lowered it to 20
Old 08-03-2019, 11:27 PM   #119
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
Lowered it to 20
I guess im just worried about gameplay I agree with the move but i dont want it to mess with other stuff have you noticed any difference in Coverage?
Old 08-04-2019, 05:21 AM   #120
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Here's my week one game vs. DEN w/ 10 minute quarters and the OP sliders: https://youtu.be/zrSuu3hfhB8.

Those curious about game play will find this game a useful reference. Stats and animations were fantastic, imo. 23-16 loss, FYI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »