Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-15-2019, 06:40 PM   #185
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
Couple questions though, always wondered why you use OPI off and do you think theres adverse effects to playing a cloud vs offline franchise with your sets or is that just what you're specifically doing? i noticed that when i stumbled across the hidden blog set last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
As for the online cloud franchise, I haven't ever experimented with it. I spectate that most of the set will transfer over though, based on what I have heard others say, though I can't endorse it myself. I strictly play offline CFM. Give it a shot though. We're really not all that far off of default here, so you might be fine in the online cloud arena. Feel free to post feedback if you do so.

I play my franchise mode on the cloud and it doesnt seem like anything is funky or different at all. These sliders have been noticeably standing out so I'm happy.

Played my first game against an Elite QB.
Brady went 15/16 and even triggered his X-Factor which was pretty cool to see. I lost 13-10. Tried driving downfield with under a minute to play and came up short. Very fun game...that's what I want, so I'm happy so far.

Andy Dalton the game before was noticeably different than Brady but also definitely played better than Manning or Darnold so that was nice to see.
Havent seen many deep throws yet though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #186
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxStew21xx
I play my franchise mode on the cloud and it doesnt seem like anything is funky or different at all. These sliders have been noticeably standing out so I'm happy.

Played my first game against an Elite QB.
Brady went 15/16 and even triggered his X-Factor which was pretty cool to see. I lost 13-10. Tried driving downfield with under a minute to play and came up short. Very fun game...that's what I want, so I'm happy so far.

Andy Dalton the game before was noticeably different than Brady but also definitely played better than Manning or Darnold so that was nice to see.
Havent seen many deep throws yet though...
Good stuff! The variance in QB play is amazing. You will see deep throws, trust me. Ebbs and flows. They aren't frequent, but they really aren't IRL either. Most throws in the NFL are within 5-7 yards from scrimmage, though it's the intermediate throws where good quarterbacks and receivers make a living. When the opportunity arises (single coverage / good matchup / blown assignment / or any combination of those), QBs take their deep shots.

I think QB play will be patched on a global level at some point. What that leads to is anyone's guess.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Old 08-15-2019, 08:09 PM   #187
Rookie

Raider Ren
I need your help again. Love the sliders. Need help with the CPU pass block. I'm getting no pressure with pass block at 33. Any recommendations. I want to lower but dont want to lower too much. Any help I would appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2019, 08:15 PM   #188
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle
Raider Ren
I need your help again. Love the sliders. Need help with the CPU pass block. I'm getting no pressure with pass block at 33. Any recommendations. I want to lower but dont want to lower too much. Any help I would appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Hey! You can drop PBK for sure. That is one of the sliders that we're allowed to touch on this set. I do think 30-35 is the sweet spot, so give 30 a shot, but feel free to take it down into the 20's for sure. I've had it as low as 10, FWIW.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Old 08-15-2019, 09:46 PM   #189
Rookie

I have a question about the injury option. I am so over the amount of injuries i have slowly treaded my way down to 37 raising all my running backs to 99 for both toughness and injury rating and its still severely overdone in my opinion. So If i switch to injury off and leave me setting at 37-40 for injury will it play the same?
Old 08-15-2019, 11:42 PM   #190
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
I have a question about the injury option. I am so over the amount of injuries i have slowly treaded my way down to 37 raising all my running backs to 99 for both toughness and injury rating and its still severely overdone in my opinion. So If i switch to injury off and leave me setting at 37-40 for injury will it play the same?
Fair question. I haven't ever turned injuries off, so I have no idea what effect that would have on the gameplay. If you do give it a whirl, I would recommend leaving the INJ values at 10 MM / 40 CFM. At that point, there wouldn't be any point in altering those values.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Old 08-15-2019, 11:51 PM   #191
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

I hate to do this to you all, but I may have found something to make this set play even better. I gave the IG (intentional grounding) thing a shot (courtesy Matt10), and I liked what I saw. However, it lead to a much higher completion % for the CPU QB than I had seen previously.

So... I'm looking at dropping CPU QBA down to 10 from 13, or leaving CPU QBA @ 12 or 13, but dropping CPU catching down to 40 or 45. This is in conjunction with turning IG off.

I'm going to drop CPU PBK to 30 from 33.

I am also dropping the QB trait edits from the OP. If you like, feel free to set your CPU QB sense pressure trait to paranoid - it won't hurt anything (remember to change this back to their default sense pressure trait after your game / before advancing). I may continue to do this until a patch drops, but this isn't going to be a requirement for this set.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 12:03 AM   #192
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Oakland Raiders 2019 season opener is in the books!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQIpAtnYVc

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »