Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-25-2019, 09:23 PM   #273
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Anytime yu welcome man....im bout to give your sliders and settings a go in a few.....and what do yu have your intro settings on..im bout to delete profile..?
Old 08-25-2019, 11:49 PM   #274
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle
I'm assuming SA is superstar ability

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
yes

but the glory please get REN

this is just my personal style if you want to start something

start with his slider

I have as jets L.bell 92 he is a machine if I do not downshoot runblock I get too easy 100 yards with a bad o-line so it is more difficult to achieve a reasonable reputation
Old 08-26-2019, 07:26 AM   #275
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Anytime yu welcome man....im bout to give your sliders and settings a go in a few.....and what do yu have your intro settings on..im bout to delete profile..?
I set it to expert. AM in MM and AM in CFM.

I experimented with a hybrid set up and there was literally no difference. The game played exactly the same with Pro set in the MM and AM set in CFM. I'll add more to my take on this later.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 10:05 AM   #276
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Ok, here's where we're at:

1. I am reviewing clock length. TBH, I could care less what the clock value displays, as long as we hit the proper play amounts, which is 120-130 (includes pass attempts, sacks, and rushes). 15 min / 15 runoff yields too many. I have decided to steer away from 15 minutes, despite liking the way it 'looks'. 10 mins / no accel or 25 runoff might be a little light on plays. Since I am leaning toward leaving the accel clock on this year, I'd rather have it run down to 15 or 20 seconds as opposed to 25, as this puts more of a realistic timeframe on getting to the LOS, evaluating the D, sending a player in motion, or calling a quick audible. 25 seconds gives you too much time, which I don't find quite as realistic. I'm still looking at a combination of values, but we might wind up at 13 min / 15 runoff, 12 min / 20 run off, though I'm still considering 10 or 11 min / 25 runoff. At this point, this is a minor setting, and this is completely user's choice.

2. *OPI on vs off: In games with this off, I have noticed a slight pick up in TFL. The CPU seems to lack the push in the run game. This would make sense, as the penalty sliders aren't isolated to specific positions, despite the labels. I love the WR / DB animations with OPI set to off. You don't see the warping catch animations nearly as much (often times you won't see them at all), and the interactions are much, much more organic. But it appears that the OL, TE, and WR are not being as aggressive with their blocks as a result. I need to see a bit more with OPI off before making the determination that we need to turn it back on. When it is on, I get gashed on the ground by the CPU (appropriately); the CPU run game appears to be a bit more threatening.

3. *Accel clock on vs off: This year, I believe the accel clock is baked into the game (for the most part). I've noticed with the accel clock off, the rate of fatigue and injuries is far less than with it on, pertaining to our INJ set up. Since we're running 10 / 20 INJ with this set, this needs to stay on. When it's off, I don't see many (or any) in-game injuries @ 10 / 20; with it on, guys go down. This also leads me to the point below:

*I have yet to test accel clock on / off and OPI on / off concurrently. It may very well be that the lack of push that I have seen in the CPU run game could be due to having the accel clock off. Since the accel clock is tied to fatigue and injuries, and those are both tied to aggression, there could be a correlation to the push that players have, pertaining to engagements (i.e., blocks and specific position interaction / battles).

I should have this all ironed out within the next few days, possibly even today.

I hope everyone in the forum is up and running, and able to enjoy franchise.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Old 08-26-2019, 10:50 AM   #277
Rookie

REN do you feel like the running game is to easy for users... To me it seems like it could be because I rushed for 188 yards on 15 attempts with a 71 rated Rb on the Mia dolphins against the cardinals I know both teams suck but 188 yards on the ground is hard to accomplish in the NFL. Even elite backs have trouble accomplishing that goal... lol
Old 08-26-2019, 12:11 PM   #278
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
REN do you feel like the running game is to easy for users... To me it seems like it could be because I rushed for 188 yards on 15 attempts with a 71 rated Rb on the Mia dolphins against the cardinals I know both teams suck but 188 yards on the ground is hard to accomplish in the NFL. Even elite backs have trouble accomplishing that goal... lol
If you are consistently doing this like 3 games in a row then maybe... 1 game is hard to say.

I'm running a Mia franchise and I'm having a really hard time even getting to 100 yards rushing
Old 08-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #279
Rookie

Thanks ren
Old 08-26-2019, 02:00 PM   #280
Rookie

I don't want to rush your process but do you think you will have the game time/minutes locked in today

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »