Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #281
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
REN do you feel like the running game is to easy for users... To me it seems like it could be because I rushed for 188 yards on 15 attempts with a 71 rated Rb on the Mia dolphins against the cardinals I know both teams suck but 188 yards on the ground is hard to accomplish in the NFL. Even elite backs have trouble accomplishing that goal... lol
Honestly, no, I don't feel that it's too easy. I'm grinding away with my ground game. I'm hovering around the 3.9-4.1 YPC mark with Josh Jacobs through 3 games.

On your 188 yards on 15 attempts, how did you arrive there? Gashing the AZ D at 6 yards a clip? One long run? Multiple long runs? Running the same play over and over (though this is largely mitigated on AM, which is why I run AM)? What are the 71 OVR rated RBs specific ratings (i.e., accel / speed / elusive / stamina / etc.) Stats alone don't paint the full picture, especially for one game. Need details please.

If you're following the OP to a T, I'd be stunned if this type of game is the norm. Often times people will say "yes, I am running your exact setup... except I do X instead of Y. That one small change can give you a completely different experience and set of results.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 02:15 PM   #282
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
I don't want to rush your process but do you think you will have the game time/minutes locked in today
It's either going to be 11 minute quarters / no accel clock or 12 minute quarters / 20 runoff.

That will get us to the 120-130 play mark (pass attempts, sacks, rush attempts).

The part I'm not certain about is the accel clock, though I am leaning heavily toward the 12 minute / 20 runoff set up. If I had to make a decisions one way or the other in this moment, that would be my selection.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 08-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #283
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Honestly, no, I don't feel that it's too easy. I'm grinding away with my ground game. I'm hovering around the 3.9-4.1 YPC mark with Josh Jacobs through 3 games.

On your 188 yards on 15 attempts, how did you arrive there? Gashing the AZ D at 6 yards a clip? One long run? Multiple long runs? Running the same play over and over (though this is largely mitigated on AM, which is why I run AM)? What are the 71 OVR rated RBs specific ratings (i.e., accel / speed / elusive / stamina / etc.) Stats alone don't paint the full picture, especially for one game. Need details please.

If you're following the OP to a T, I'd be stunned if this type of game is the norm. Often times people will say "yes, I am running your exact setup... except I do X instead of Y. That one small change can give you a completely different experience and set of results.

It was to big runs and the rest were mostly draws and dive plays. I always pick 1 on the the 3 suggestion plays. The back I used name is Kalen Ballage...I'm using your exact setup. But I use enhance playbook instead or slim idk if that's the culprit or not.
Old 08-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #284
Rookie

Quote:
It was to big runs and the rest were mostly draws and dive plays. I always pick 1 on the the 3 suggestion plays. The back I used name is Kalen Ballage...I'm using your exact setup. But I use enhance playbook instead or slim idk if that's the culprit or not.
This was on your 15min setup
Old 08-26-2019, 06:41 PM   #285
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
That won't have an effect on gameplay. There are always going to be outliers in our games - we want this! We need a variety of outcomes. It sounds like you had an outlier, which is great. I'm hoping for a 188 yard game out of Jacobs at some point :-)

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 08:49 PM   #286
Gaming Avenger

I'm going to lock the set down:

12 minute / 20 runoff for quarter length (so...accel clock set to on); I may randomly play a game or two here and there with 11 minute quarters / no runoff (accel clock off) just to see the differences in game play... accel clock affects fatigue / injuries, and aggression to a lesser degree

OPI off (I may toggle it back on every now and again to see the effects on blocking engagements / TFL, but that's minimal as is).

No further changes. Set it and forget it. Carry on.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 08-27-2019, 04:36 PM   #287
Rookie

CPU field goal kicking may be off. I'm seeing a lot of misses at 50 or better.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:45 PM   #288
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Thanks for all the work Raider! Just started my first CFM by spending 3 seasons completely dismantling my Bears and filling up the team with three drafts worth of players.

Played my first game with my 68 ovr team of youngsters and got crushed!

Gameplay felt fantastic.

Played MIA with Rosen at qb and he missed his fair share of throws and my stars played better than my scrubs. Couldn’t be happier. thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »