Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-14-2019, 11:35 PM   #441
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Ok...I’m back and back better than ever. Sorry for the meltdown.

I’ve made a few subtle changes to the OP / nothing earth shattering by any means.

The biggest change was bringing HUM QBA back up to 45. That needs to stay there.

I’m good now, and I’ll be back at it this week, as early as tomorrow night.

2019 Raider reboot 5.0... not doing this again. This is it. Already have some sick storylines as I head into the 2019 opener vs. DEN (at home), on MNF. The Ren era in Oakland is about to begin... stay tuned, and getchya popcorn ready!! Franchise info all on post #2 on the OP.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen

Last edited by Raider Ren; 10-14-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2019, 01:38 AM   #442
Rookie

Glad to see you back! Curious behind the idea behind the changes if you've got the time to explain!

Definitely curious about the main menu difficulty and the importance of HUM ACC. Oh, and superstar abilities! Hoping those are negotiable as I had success with them for awhile and would hate to go back.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-15-2019, 10:36 PM   #443
Rookie

So am I reading that right AP difficulty in MM and AM in Franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-15-2019, 10:43 PM   #444
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

I've played a few games with these and so far I've noticed, the other team has moved the ball fairly well actually. They sometimes start the game with a few 3 & outs but then they move the ball well. They do have a harder time than me scoring and they seem to turn the ball over more. I've only thrown 1 pick and it was bobbled a few times but it was the wrong read and I was content with that. It does seem like the CPU is throwing too many INTs and I may not be throwing enough (although I have played with pretty good QBs, but still I've thrown a few bad ones that were dropped.) I do have superstar abilities turned on, to me it's a fun new feature and I like that certain players stand out more. I had a hard time running against Seattle with Cleveland bc Bobby Wagner was all over the place.

It does seem like there are too many big plays and it's kind of one sided. I had 2 TD throws to OBJ where I just beat the guy one on one and he burned him. Granted, he's a top WR in the league and Baker has good ratings in madden as well. Russell Wilson threw 3 picks to the same guy. One thing I noticed is CPU QB doesn't run at all. Idk if that's really fixable. Also the special teams could probably use some sliders, feel like kickoffs are too short, I can punt the ball a mile, etc. etc.

There's a lot of good things I can say about these so far, but I haven't really gotten much of a challenge out of them at least not yet. Maybe there will be games where nothing goes right, and maybe some of them will be closer. But that's what I'd like to see more of a variety.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 10-16-2019, 09:55 AM   #445
Rookie

How do you stop qb like Lamar Jackson from running for 20-30 yards at a time, I did coaching adjustments and my guys just hold on there assignments and donít engage him

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2019, 12:29 PM   #446
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Ok...Iím back and back better than ever. Sorry for the meltdown.

Iíve made a few subtle changes to the OP / nothing earth shattering by any means.

The biggest change was bringing HUM QBA back up to 45. That needs to stay there.

Iím good now, and Iíll be back at it this week, as early as tomorrow night.

2019 Raider reboot 5.0... not doing this again. This is it. Already have some sick storylines as I head into the 2019 opener vs. DEN (at home), on MNF. The Ren era in Oakland is about to begin... stay tuned, and getchya popcorn ready!! Franchise info all on post #2 on the OP.
I just want to clarify the QBA at 45, with you saying it needs to stay there, as you currently have it listed as 43 in the OP?

Thanks very much for all of your work on the sliders.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:31 PM   #447
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghJLU813
How do you stop qb like Lamar Jackson from running for 20-30 yards at a time, I did coaching adjustments and my guys just hold on there assignments and donít engage him

Little known fact about Madden thats been available for years. pressing your right stick in "R3" essentially makes AI players abandon assignments and crash the ball carrier. Bare in mind this IS Madden and it may not register every time just because of the level of DDA in the coding
Old 10-16-2019, 02:55 PM   #448
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennypowers88
Glad to see you back! Curious behind the idea behind the changes if you've got the time to explain!

Definitely curious about the main menu difficulty and the importance of HUM ACC. Oh, and superstar abilities! Hoping those are negotiable as I had success with them for awhile and would hate to go back.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
I am fine tuning a few things that needed fine tuning. I would have done this in stride with my existing franchise, but I acted in haste as any 9 year old would, and rage quite my franchise. Ultimately, I am trying to further balance the set between the User and the CPU, as the idea is to make All-Madden as close to All-Pro as possible, without having to use All-Pro difficulty in CFM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghJLU813
So am I reading that right AP difficulty in MM and AM in Franchise?

Yes, that is correct. Do I think this is 100% necessary? Absolutely not. When I reset my profile (after the aforementioned rage quit and delete), I left it on the default prompt, which is 'Advanced' at the initial set up screen, and All-Pro in the MM. There are only a few menus in the game that physically overlap from the MM to CFM (the global sliders of INJ / FAT / Threshold when imported, the assists, and maybe a few of the other peripheral settings). Ex., if you toggle Auto-Defensive Flip on / off, in CFM, it will do so in the MM as well, and vice-versa. Outside of those, my mind set is: If it's not needed, I'm not going to touch it. That said, there is something to be said about being consistent with your settings in both the MM and CFM.

I realize that I contradicted myself quite a bit there... truth be told, I'm not so sure that all of these intricate MM settings have as significant of an impact in CFM as we all believe they do (or want to believe they do).

In this specific reference, by setting the game to 'Advanced' at set up and AP in the MM, I am telling the game that we're playing AP. By setting CFM to AM, I am bringing in AM to override the previous equation, while the underlying settings are still telling the game to play AP. Excuse me, I need to go adjust my tinfoil hat...

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »