Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2019, 05:32 PM   #465
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManMadden
and make sure you are enjoying the game itself!
This, this right here. ^^^

Many of us lose this aspect in the process.

Time to enjoy this game!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 05:34 PM   #466
Gaming Avenger

With the patch that dropped today, I may wind up scrapping the AP / AP / AM setup that's currently listed on the OP.

I'm not sure at the moment, though I will throw a post up and update the OP if I do so.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 10-17-2019, 05:35 PM   #467
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
With the patch that dropped today, I may wind up scrapping the AP / AP / AM setup that's currently listed on the OP.

I'm not sure at the moment, though I will throw a post up and update the OP if I do so.
How come?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 10-17-2019, 05:49 PM   #468
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
How come?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm not sure that it's necessary... who knows, I may just leave everything as is and call it a day.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 10-17-2019, 05:52 PM   #469
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren

Been tinkering and experimenting a bit after a nice stretch of just enjoying my franchise. Tried the set on the OP and the offset difficulties made the game animate and perform very strangely. Did a full profile reset but no luck.

Then I gave Kings set a try (version 1.6) and saw things clean back up, but needed more of a challenge. So I gave his settings a try on All Madden and really liked most of what I saw. Playcalling was solid, outcomes were varied, ratings were impactful but not to the point where they're predictable.

I'm going to try and experiment with some All Madden setups with default sliders now that this new patch is out and see how it goes. The real key is going to be which injury settings to run with and which toggles/penalties to tweak, but I'm not as knowledgeable on those areas. For now, I like the idea of keeping settings in MM and FM the same. I'd love to hear your thoughts on where the game is at now at default all madden and how it could be tweaked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-17-2019, 06:02 PM   #470
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Im finding 10/15 injury is becoming too easy for some reason. Im 12-1 on all madden on my set. Im not getting any push from the cpu. Im looking at things myself. Might just be an easy 10/20 change.

Everything else seems in line

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2019, 07:27 PM   #471
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennypowers88
Been tinkering and experimenting a bit after a nice stretch of just enjoying my franchise. Tried the set on the OP and the offset difficulties made the game animate and perform very strangely. Did a full profile reset but no luck.

Then I gave Kings set a try (version 1.6) and saw things clean back up, but needed more of a challenge. So I gave his settings a try on All Madden and really liked most of what I saw. Playcalling was solid, outcomes were varied, ratings were impactful but not to the point where they're predictable.

I'm going to try and experiment with some All Madden setups with default sliders now that this new patch is out and see how it goes. The real key is going to be which injury settings to run with and which toggles/penalties to tweak, but I'm not as knowledgeable on those areas. For now, I like the idea of keeping settings in MM and FM the same. I'd love to hear your thoughts on where the game is at now at default all madden and how it could be tweaked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Ok... I like where your head is at.

However, for me, default AM is unplayable.

At the very least, CPU QBA needs to be dropped from 50. Equally as such, CPU TAK should come down a bit, due to the juiced CPU pursuit in AM. From there, if you nail the injury slider, you might not have to change much else. In fact, if you run 10 INJ in CFM, you very well may be able to leave CPU TAK @ 50.

That’s two gameplay sliders.

From there, I also like a reduction in global and Hum offense, both of which can be modified via the Hum QBA slider. This brings us to three gameplay sliders.

Based on past iterations of AM, Hum catching usually needs a bump, while CPU catching can use a reduction. This slider is more of a catch radius than what the players’ hands physically do with ball contact. Think of it as a sphere around the receiver. At default 50’s that sphere is quite a bit smaller for the human user than the CPU. That’s essentially the rationale behind those two sliders on our OP. This brings us to five gameplay sliders. Now... you can by all means leave these two at 50’s if you’re MO is to run as close to a default setup as possible.

Last, but not least, is the CPU INT slider. This has been notoriously OP for the CPU on AM. During the Madden 20 beta and the OOTB disc version 1.00, I was able to leave CPU INT @ 50, for the first time. Ever. Unfortunately the patch effect took over, and resulted in the legacy need for a reduction to this slider. FWIW, I still give OOTB play a thought every now and again. I’m too much of a fan of the bells and whistles that some of these patches have brought us, to revert back. But, it’s always an option. There are also too many bugs and glitches OOTB... as always.

This is how I arrive to my six gameplay slider modifications.

Back to your question - if you want to try a “closer to default” AM set up, I’d recommend a set up something like this:

10 / 10 INJ
40 / 40 face mask
10 CPU QBA
Everything else @ 50, and then tweak the other above mentioned sliders as you see fit.

Good luck, and let me know how you make out.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 07:31 PM   #472
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Im finding 10/15 injury is becoming too easy for some reason. Im 12-1 on all madden on my set. Im not getting any push from the cpu. Im looking at things myself. Might just be an easy 10/20 change.

Everything else seems in line

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Here’s the irony. I rage quit my CFM bc it was getting “too hard”.

I’m starting to think that player morale is contributing significantly to our team’s overall performance (maybe even too much).

Curious, what team are you using, and what year are you in?

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »