Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-17-2019, 08:58 AM   #537
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
This was a few games later when I reduced it to 60. You see a really good amount at 60 for both teams I think at 60. I am really struggling to win though now that I am not editing the CPU QBS.
Itís such a fine line. I like the edits because all Iím looking for is a few more misfires by the CPU QBs (which are needed on AM), without making them brain dead or causing their offenses, as a whole, to take a hit

Feel free to continue to use those edits - itís a season to taste thing.

Iím going to run a few games without them... if I decide that the CPU passing attacks are out of the realm, Iíll reimpose the edits.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Old 11-17-2019, 09:28 AM   #538
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Post Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
This was a few games later when I reduced it to 60. You see a really good amount at 60 for both teams I think at 60. I am really struggling to win though now that I am not editing the CPU QBS.
Another option is to further increase DPI. You can max it out to 99 if need be.

Also, I may increase RTP to 55 or 50 MM / 51 CFM. Pros: youíll get calls on both sides / CPU QBs will get rid of the ball quicker. Cons: CPU QBs may not go through all of their progressions.

Note on RTP: increasing this tightens the perception of coverage / decreasing this loosens the perception of coverage. Going lower on this slider will allow the QBs to go through their progressions more so, but it may come at the expense of coverage.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Old 11-17-2019, 01:17 PM   #539
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OP is 100% updated for 1.18

The only change that I’m going to entertain is a bump in User TAK to 51 from 50; I’m going to run several more games before any consideration of that.

That’s it. I’m VERY happy with 1.18 and this set.

Played my first keeper game. I lost to DEN 36-13, which sucked, but it was all contextual. I called two bad defensive plays, and made two poor adjustments on defensive coverages. I also had way too many missed opportunities on offense, paired with too many failed pass pros against Chubb and Von Miller (do the math on that last part). The game is archived on my YouTube channel.

Madden is back, baby... or should I say, “it feels good, baby” (followed by an epic look back)

EDIT: In favor of a potential increase to User TAK, I’d rather drop CPU RBK, as I’d rather not distress any User sliders. As I said, everything will remain as is on the OP, until I have run enough games to warrant this change.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Last edited by Raider Ren; 11-17-2019 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:27 PM   #540
Rookie

I just got beat 27-24 using the Saints against the Seahawks in Seattle. I am so up in the air as to whether or not to use QB edits cuz without them I am having some really great games. I almost want to say -5 would be perfect for the CPU QB edits although I think I will plug along through this season with the Saints since I won my first two games and had a blast in this one. For anyone looking for great competitive sliders with 1.18 these are dialed in!!!!
Old 11-19-2019, 09:51 PM   #541
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
I just got beat 27-24 using the Saints against the Seahawks in Seattle. I am so up in the air as to whether or not to use QB edits cuz without them I am having some really great games. I almost want to say -5 would be perfect for the CPU QB edits although I think I will plug along through this season with the Saints since I won my first two games and had a blast in this one. For anyone looking for great competitive sliders with 1.18 these are dialed in!!!!
I haven’t been doing the QB rating edits... I don’t think we need them any longer.

Some games you may get torched though if you’re not careful or if you make bad calls... other games, you won’t... That’s the beauty of this set... you get that “on any given Sunday” feel.

Flacco went 10-16 on me in my opener, but had an inflated YPA (12.8) due to a 92 yard TD to Sutton bc of a blown assignment on my part. I lost 36-13 because I wasn’t fully dialed in. There was no AM cheese - I simply failed to capitalize on multiple occasions; I only turned it over once, which occurred at the end of the game when it was well out of reach. You need to play full throttle in these games.

Thanks for the compliment!

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2019, 09:54 PM   #542
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Iím going full steam ahead in my franchise.

Set will remain as is for 1.19!

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Old 11-21-2019, 06:53 AM   #543
Rookie

Hey Ren why are you using 11 injury? It feels like they have fixed that part of the game. Also have you you played post patch it feels and play different now.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:59 AM   #544
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
Hey Ren why are you using 11 injury? It feels like they have fixed that part of the game. Also have you you played post patch it feels and play different now.
Hey!

For me, a lower injury setting is paramount for All-Madden difficulty.

AM, by nature, is much more hyped up and aggressive than the other levels.

The lower injury setting tones down the players' overall aggressive excessiveness, which results in pursuit that looks more in line with what we see on Sundays. At 40 INJ, pursuit is juiced and player spacing is too tight; the lower value scales back pursuit, which in turn opens up more floor space. Again this pertains to AM only. I have not run the other levels.

As for injuries themselves, I have a whole write up on the OP as to why I'm using the low setting for injury numbers (body count) in conjunction with the on-field animation outputs that result from the lower setting.

MLB The Show 20

Madden 21

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »