Home

MALIBU TAYLOR M20 COACH MODE ALL MADDEN SLIDER

This is a discussion on MALIBU TAYLOR M20 COACH MODE ALL MADDEN SLIDER within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2019, 12:03 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR M20 COACH MODE ALL MADDEN SLIDER

SF CFM test ver Season2 stas
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 018B57AE-9C6D-45F1-9E89-ED3BDFE6A1DE.jpeg (59.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpeg 39466150-4D2C-42C6-A7CE-0C7E17A71290.jpeg (139.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpeg F7F19ED9-84BE-46D8-A20E-BC1B6ECD2107.jpeg (137.6 KB, 51 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2019, 05:24 AM   #66
Rookie

Slider adjustment

XP slider adjustment

HB 115
TE 140
T. 130
G. 130
OLB. 100
CB. 100
K. 110
P 110

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 08-30-2019 at 06:15 AM.
Old 08-30-2019, 05:33 AM   #67
Rookie

CPU Generated RB rating adjustment

Drafting rookies is an one of the most important event for CFM players. Simply Your team is who you draft in each round ,each year.and I applaud the fact that EA made a draft more challenging this year. However,Failure of generating proper CPU generated Rookie RBs for last 4season is devastating. Without fix ,CFM became worthless after 10 season or maybe less.
So Did EA fix it this year?
Let’s take a look

Season 2. 2020~2021 Generated Rookie RB season stats

NYG 3rd. Royal. 63/154yd. 2.3yd
JAX 3rd. Robbins 110/323yd 2.9yd
MIA. 1st. Granville 152/532yd 3.5yd. 78 OVR at the year end
SEA. 2nd.Hemsley. 82/215yd. 2.6ys
DEN. Late 1st Cooper 31/88yd 2.8yd

Ok, as you see here ,EA still hasn’t fixed this.
But don’t worry,Hers is how to fix..

Simply Add 7pts OVR to each generated rookies. You may want to distribute additional points to RBs strong area. Repeat this every year. Also do this on 2019 rookies

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 08-30-2019 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-30-2019, 11:42 AM   #68
Rookie

Hi MT I really appreciate your slider work. I only play coach mode. I had been trying my own slider adjustments. As usual I get slideritis and feel like shelving the game before I even start my franchise. I play on pc and it appears your sliders work well on pc also. I tested your sliders with the Packers and they struggled with the pass and running game. Rodgers was completing about 50% of his passes. At one time Aaron Jones had 7 rushes for 1 yard. I'm assuming that is due to their lower rated receivers, lineman, and rb's. I did trade and upgrade the line and receivers but their ratings are not very high. Do you use coaching adjustments to boost the running game without excessive fumbles?
Old 08-30-2019, 03:47 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprasch
Hi MT I really appreciate your slider work. I only play coach mode. I had been trying my own slider adjustments. As usual I get slideritis and feel like shelving the game before I even start my franchise. I play on pc and it appears your sliders work well on pc also. I tested your sliders with the Packers and they struggled with the pass and running game. Rodgers was completing about 50% of his passes. At one time Aaron Jones had 7 rushes for 1 yard. I'm assuming that is due to their lower rated receivers, lineman, and rb's. I did trade and upgrade the line and receivers but their ratings are not very high. Do you use coaching adjustments to boost the running game without excessive fumbles?
Hello

I use 49ers with GB play book currently and have used those combinations in last 4 maddens. GB play book to me is what 49ers used to be under coach Walsh. GB was more 49ers than actual 49ers in the past

Anyway, as I shown testing stats above, Even Garoppollo threw 3876yd,23TD 6 INT 7.2yd/att. As for running game,RB Coleman rushed 1111yd /244 att. 4.6yd /carry so Offense is decent. In fact,I had to decrease running power to the current point because previous Block setting was too overpowering. Same with QB comp% current set up should get you 65~70% completion with Decent QB in 16 games

Must be patience for running game ,keep grinding you’ll get RB get his yds over the course of 4full Quarters. Same with Passing .3rd and long,use draw,or screen play like irl NFL.

As for fumbles, current set up has very minimum fumble occurrences. Problem is almost all AI QB never fumble in simulated game or like max 1~2 in a season in Madden football.That’s unrealistic off course in irl NFL. But since we are playing madden football,I had to adjust to madden way lol. So you really do not have to worry about fumble so much in current set up.

M20 game flow got closer to irl NFL game flow this year IMO. Short passing based, no more 2 play drive come back by All madden CPU AI. So there are a lot of unscoring drives ,short of first down-and that may be boring or frustrating but thats winning for simulation football gamer cause that’s what really happen in irl football.

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 08-30-2019 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:12 PM   #70
Rookie

MT I agree with your approach. Like most coach mode players we are not looking for every play to be a big play or an easy score. I want to see real defensive battles. I figure as I upgrade the Packers in my franchise I will be able to see their offense improve. When you play do you often use the coaching adjustments? Do they work well with your sliders or do they cause problems? Slider gurus don't often share how the in game coaching adjustments work with their sliders. Also what is your take on the intentional grounding slider? Some guys feel the game plays better with it off vs on.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:12 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprasch
MT I agree with your approach. Like most coach mode players we are not looking for every play to be a big play or an easy score. I want to see real defensive battles. I figure as I upgrade the Packers in my franchise I will be able to see their offense improve. When you play do you often use the coaching adjustments? Do they work well with your sliders or do they cause problems? Slider gurus don't often share how the in game coaching adjustments work with their sliders. Also what is your take on the intentional grounding slider? Some guys feel the game plays better with it off vs on.
Only coaching adjustment I use is CB match up. I select Overall rating match up. Best on best. Also at the end of a half ,and with a 4th quarter lead I put conservative on Ball carriers. That’s it. But I do make adjustment defensively in almost every play. I would usually tighten up O Line against running situation. When they have 3 tight end ,I’ll leave as it is. As for intensional grounding, I have it on. IMO there is no effect.

As for offense improvement, if you have 84 OVR RB, he should give you 4.2-4,5yd/ carry. I have picked Smallwood who has 75 OVR ,he gave 56 carries 225yd 4.0yd /carry when 1st, 2nd and 3rd RB went down.GB got a QB you are good to go. Just use a lot of screen play when it’s out of range(for screen play you are allowed to control when to pass to RB as I mention in front page, Don’t let com handle this cause itll be a disaster every single time lol).... in m20,you may get sacked a lot if you don’t have a good OL but even that,itlll average down to realistic numbers at the end of season.

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 08-30-2019 at 08:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2019, 10:10 AM   #72
Rookie

Would these work cpu vs cpu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »