Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2020, 12:58 PM   #121
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosedawg68
Sorry if I’m missing something, but where is page 24?
Page 24 post #24

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2020, 04:13 PM   #122
Rookie

goosedawg68's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
Page 24 post #24

Ok, thanks.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:16 PM   #123
MVP

OVR: 0

Does anyone find it funny beside me that this page is not having to be updated? While the BIG slider threads get a new set every couple of days....
Old 01-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #124
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Does anyone find it funny beside me that this page is not having to be updated? While the BIG slider threads get a new set every couple of days....
Default set ups are your friend. The issues lay more in player ratings and playbooks than sliders. Always have.

C
Old 01-13-2020, 12:53 PM   #125
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

How is everyone's cfm?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #126
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

seeing complaints of this thread not being updated...just going to let ya'll know that my set is on PRO!!

just dropped a huge update too.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-15-2020, 09:40 AM   #127
Rookie

nexuskk4's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Guys,

I hope I am right in this thread. I need some help, cause at this moment I am on a point, where i could delete this game.

The difference between All Pro and All Madden is so unbelievable. On All Pro me and my friends are crashing every CPU Team with 30 Points or more. At All Madden is the completely difference. We have absolutely no chance, doesnt matter which sliders i tried.

Are one of you having some sliders which are something between All Pro and All Madden? I dont want a Robo QB which is going 19/20 with 1 INT. I like a realistic gameplay and a challenge.

You are my last oppertunity to give this game another try. Its so frustrating :/

Thanks a lot!!
Old 01-15-2020, 08:37 PM   #128
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexuskk4
Hey Guys,

I hope I am right in this thread. I need some help, cause at this moment I am on a point, where i could delete this game.

The difference between All Pro and All Madden is so unbelievable. On All Pro me and my friends are crashing every CPU Team with 30 Points or more. At All Madden is the completely difference. We have absolutely no chance, doesnt matter which sliders i tried.

Are one of you having some sliders which are something between All Pro and All Madden? I dont want a Robo QB which is going 19/20 with 1 INT. I like a realistic gameplay and a challenge.

You are my last oppertunity to give this game another try. Its so frustrating :/

Thanks a lot!!
My base is set up is I start the cfm with

Human

Qb accuracy 35

Pass block 65

Wr 42

Run block 55

Fumbles 68

Reaction 1

Int 45

Pass coverage 65

Tackling 45

Fg 49

Fg accuracy 44

Punt 44

Punt accuracy 49

Kickoff 49

CPU

Qb 49

Pass block 75

Wr 39

Run block 90

Fumbles 80

Reaction 1

Int 41

Pass coverage 80

Tackling 78

Fg 49

Fg 46

Punt 46

Punt accuracy 58

Kickoff 51

Once in the cfm I tweak it week to week (if I'm home or away I give the cpu a slight bump for their home field advantage--if I'm home and playing a tough opponent I adjust for that as well to get the best out of the AI)

And also I adjust the special team slidder since it affects both teams equally. It's been really good so far on pro setting seeing great things. By far best way to play. I've hot a 2-1 record with a thrilling loss to philly 30-20 a pick 6 sealed it for the eagles!

Dont forget to turn on ineligible receiver too! Every game since it doesnt stay on!

These are what I've been using from page 24 I posted earlier in the season...yeah you could see a game where the QB has a high percentage of completion. I take it with a grain of salt depending on the QB. If Brees goes 25-33 with 290 plus yards I ain't mad at that its drew...tweak to your liking. No real complaints on this page bc it's on the default setting. Game plays great on pro!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »