Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-11-2019, 12:55 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
I'm swearing by Pro with default sliders. 10 min. qtrs accelerated play clock to 25 seconds.

Again, it just plays better. Teams play to their ratings and their play style. Animations are smoother.

Played CFM season 1 opener as the Dolphins and got beat 30-17 at home by the Ravens. No robo QB, not a single forced fumble, Lamar Jackson burned me on the ground several times. No back pedaling QB when he's facing pressure. Completion % were in the mid 50's to mid 60s by all 3 QBs who played (had to bench Fitzpatrick as he was ineffective). If I had played that on all pro it would've been a shootout with Jackson completing 85% of his passes and less than 10 yards on the ground and I would've won 42-38.

I don't see plays like this from the CPU on all-pro, especially when I have them dead to rights:

That video has me intrigued! How is the cpu Offense and defense? And the CPU late game AI
Old 08-12-2019, 05:40 PM   #10
Pro

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Rey
That video has me intrigued! How is the cpu Offense and defense? And the CPU late game AI
The CPU offense and defense just play truer to their real life counterparts as far as play call selection and the results on the field. On all-pro, cpu teams all kind of play the same you end up with similar stats and the games are high scoring back and forth shootouts with QBs on each team passing for 85%+ completion percentages. I've started franchises twice with bottom tier teams on all pro and went undefeated after 4 games. On Pro I've started 0-3 and felt it was a realistic outcome rather than cheated by a flaw in the game. Late game AI, haven't had a chance to see it really yet because I've been behind in the 4th quarter.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:18 PM   #11
Coach Mode-erer

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Pro Default Sliders

Iím in the year 2023 of a Dolphins CFM using default Pro for the last season and a half. Keep in mind that I play coach mode using play the moments with 8 min quarters and 20 sec runoff.

This is what my season looks like so far. My team is 77 overall, 75 offense, 83 defense.

2023 MIA Dolphins (8-4)
Week 01 - L 21-29 to BUF
Week 02 - W 45-30 over NYJ
Week 03 - W 19-17 over PHI
Week 04 - L 15-22 to IND
Week 05 - L 20-26 to NYG (OT)
Week 06 - L 24-27 to NE
Week 07 - W 19-17 over BUF
Week 08 - W 31-28 over KC
Week 09 - W 11-7 over WAS
Week 11 - W 24-21 over NYJ
Week 12 - W 21-14 over NE
Week 13 - W 36-17 over OAK

Up Next
Week 14 - DAL (8-4) @ MIA (8-4)

I hate how slow the kick meter is but thatís the only thing I donít like about Pro. I primarily play it because itís the highest level where you donít really need to control a defensive player which is important for me being a coach mode guy.

As far as stats go, weíre top 20 in both offense and defense. Rosen is top 10 in passing yards and touchdowns If memory serves and Drake is 109 yards away from 1000 rushing yards with 4 games to play. My individual defensive stats are great as well.

Again though, Iím playing play the moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-12-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 11:45 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've only played 3 games (2 before the update yesterday and one without). Same teams (Giants, me, vs Chargers, cpu) to make sure things are even while I adjust my sliders.

I've won 1 game, and lost 2. The 2 I lost were pretty bad. I got sacked for a record time of 8.5 times by one Charger. My passing sucks. I'm getting about 50% completions with Manning, with Rivers getting 85% to almost 100% completions!!!

Other than those complaints, seems good to me on pro. I will have to make some slider adjustments, obviously. I'll try the ones mentioned here first.
Old 08-21-2019, 11:48 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Rey
Seems pretty good to me, based on my limited playthroughs. CPU even (successfully) faked a field goal attempt on me to gain first down. Seen some expected long passes too. They keep you on your toes. Only had 2 fumbles in the 3 games I've played.

Last edited by ted23; 08-21-2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-22-2019, 01:38 AM   #14
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

I just finished season 1 with the Cardinals, pretty poor team. I expected a losing season, but went 0-13 on All-Pro using both Armor and JoshC's sliders. Games not even close. Rarely allowed fewer than 40 pts. Playing a CFM with my brother, and he reports the same. My last 2 games, I lost 46-23 and 48-28. His last game he lost 44-30. Just not fun at all.

I did play 3 games on Pro default sliders, and won all 3 pretty handily. So All-Pro is too hard, and Pro is too easy. I feel like Madden Goldilocks.
Old 08-22-2019, 04:25 PM   #15
Pro

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

I had to give up on Pro default. I found that an elite x-factor back like Ezekiel Elliot wasn't or was hardly using his abilities even when in the zone.

So back to All Pro with some minimal slider tweaks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2019, 01:16 AM   #16
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Yeah guys Iím also on the pro bandwagon as well. For some reason, this difficulty is where sliders, ratings, traits, and abilities are represented fully. I felt like All-Pro this year isnít the same, too many QBs and teams playing too much alike. As soon as I tried pro and built my slider set for it, Iím starting to see animations that I never see on the harder levels..... for example, toe tap sideline ints, beautiful sideline catches, zone blocking logic actually working. Pro is where itís at.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Cowboys!
Ravens!

Lakers!
Rockets!
Yankees!
Astros!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »