Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 09-05-2019, 03:45 PM   #25
Rookie

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Default Sliders

Gonna stream a game Sunday morning on twitch if anyone is interested.

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 10:12 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0

I'm liking these pro sliders two posts up, turned down FG accuracy to 37 though and have adjusted penalty sliders (that are higher) but these are legit awesome!
Old 09-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #27
Rookie

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
I'm liking these pro sliders two posts up, turned down FG accuracy to 37 though and have adjusted penalty sliders (that are higher) but these are legit awesome!
Just tweak them week to week depending on opponent. I tighten them up for tougher opponents just to make sure the AI competes true to the teams tendencies.

Old 09-12-2019, 05:47 PM   #28
We Good!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Care to share your sliders?
Phoenix Suns
North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball
Wisconsin Badgers Football
Old 09-13-2019, 09:49 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Care to share your sliders?
I am playing on Pro with the same Player/CPU sliders on this page, where the guy took pictures of his screen, with the exception of FG Accuracy User/CPU at 36, Threshold at 25, Injuries at 40, Fatigue at 50. My penalty sliders are different though (a little higher) but can't remember them right now, will post later.

I played Bears (me) at Lions in my CFM earlier and wow the game was incredibly interesting. I was pasting it on the Lions in yards, but their defense tightened in the red zone and I had to kick 3FG to lead 9-0. They got to within 16-13 and 30-20 but never outright took the lead. I ended up winning 30-27 and they even ran back a kickoff for a TD. I had 7 penalties for 74 yards and they had 6-71. We both had a pass interference call go against us that set up the other team for a touchdown. I was cruising in the 1st quarter but later on was worried I would lose!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I am playing 15 min quarters, 11 accel clock. I just love the skip walking to the line as I can finally play 15 min quarters and not have a game last all day or fall asleep watching them slink up to the line. I would like the refs back though.

Last edited by baconbits11; 09-13-2019 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-13-2019, 09:59 PM   #30
Rookie

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
I am playing on Pro with the same Player/CPU sliders on this page, where the guy took pictures of his screen, with the exception of FG Accuracy User/CPU at 36, Threshold at 25, Injuries at 40, Fatigue at 50. My penalty sliders are different though (a little higher) but can't remember them right now, will post later.

I played Bears (me) at Lions in my CFM earlier and wow the game was incredibly interesting. I was pasting it on the Lions in yards, but their defense tightened in the red zone and I had to kick 3FG to lead 9-0. They got to within 16-13 and 30-20 but never outright took the lead. I ended up winning 30-27 and they even ran back a kickoff for a TD. I had 7 penalties for 74 yards and they had 6-71. We both had a pass interference call go against us that set up the other team for a touchdown. I was cruising in the 1st quarter but later on was worried I would lose!
Glad you like them boss...I only moved the accuracy up bc I kept shanking easy fg's it was frustrating. How are they at 36? I had them at 40 when I couldnt hit them even on PAT's

I was watching a guys slider tutorial...I think matt10 and his theory was that slowing down defense coverage reaction to the pass to 1 they wont react as fast to the receiver routes and actually keep up and thus interacting more with each other. Putting them in better position to cover and thus possibly getting more calls offensively and defensively.

Last edited by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE; 09-13-2019 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-13-2019, 10:52 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
Glad you like them boss...I only moved the accuracy up bc I kept shanking easy fg's it was frustrating. How are they at 36? I had them at 40 when I couldnt hit them even on PAT's

I was watching a guys slider tutorial...I think matt10 and his theory was that slowing down defense coverage reaction to the pass to 1 they wont react as fast to the receiver routes and actually keep up and thus interacting more with each other. Putting them in better position to cover and thus possibly getting more calls offensively and defensively.

Yeah I like em dude great job...I had at 37 and noticed the area at bottom of meter was smaller so I couldn't hit right in middle of it but still wasn't having much trouble kicking

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 10:57 PM   #32
Rookie

I want make sure I'm doing the set up right...whats,your main menu settings or do I leave dem all default and just manually put sliders in the franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »