Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2019, 10:22 PM   #33
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
I want make sure I'm doing the set up right...whats,your main menu settings or do I leave dem all default and just manually put sliders in the franchise
I loaded them from cfm then adjust weekly based off opponent. I like it a little tougher for division rivals and top tier teams and adjust based off strengths of average teams.
If I'm visiting I try and give the defense for AI a slight uptick. Theory there for me is generally the home AI should be more aggressive to protect home field.

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Old 09-13-2019, 10:42 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Nice man..dats,and good idea....imma start with the sliders yu got a picture of ...
Old 09-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #35
MVP

Someone asked me about my sliders, I stole them from "I HATE THAT DUDE" above lol, I just realized now I stole my penalty sliders from Playmakers Thread, I posted that up the page but here they are again:

Offsides: 99
False Start: 55
Holding: 70
Def Holding: 50
Facemask: 40
Def PI: 99
Block in the Back: 55
Rough Pass: 55

I do get a lot of Rough Passer penalties, so I may lower that to 51 and up the Facemask to 51
With all this stealing, I should be playing RDR2 lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 04:05 PM   #36
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Someone asked me about my sliders, I stole them from "I HATE THAT DUDE" above lol, I just realized now I stole my penalty sliders from Playmakers Thread, I posted that up the page but here they are again:

Offsides: 99
False Start: 55
Holding: 70
Def Holding: 50
Facemask: 40
Def PI: 99
Block in the Back: 55
Rough Pass: 55

I do get a lot of Rough Passer penalties, so I may lower that to 51 and up the Facemask to 51
With all this stealing, I should be playing RDR2 lol.
Steal is such a strong word lol...I'm happy to help. Gladly offered them up! I've been having a blast just not overwhelmed by the cpu with this skill level AI. It simply feels more true to the game we see and love on TV..there's some situations where the AI will run three crap plays but again it seems really just like they are trying to get to the next possession. I've thrown 6picks on the year through the first 5 games and it's been in situations where I've forced passes where I should've just ate it and taken the 3pts.

The pick six I threw against the eagles was the best game I've played where I felt like the CPU deserved that win..I was driving inside their 20 with 2 minutes left down 23-20 and they picked the game. First one I threw all game long and it was in crunch time...matty ice wasn't clutch at that moment..**** happens lol

Old 09-14-2019, 06:40 PM   #37
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Ha! I played theses with no expectation and liked them a lot . This is close to nfl football as it gets . Penalties and no cpu BS . Def worth giving them a try if u have not 👍
Old 09-15-2019, 11:33 AM   #38
MVP

I played a half against Dallas last night and Zeke was juking all over the place! I had to really keep an eye on him, so these sliders apparently fix the "special moves" everyone is saying had been removed.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:49 AM   #39
Banned

Nice too hear man..could u posted the sliders and settings for me....i wanna give dem a try and make I have the correct settings and sliders
Old 09-15-2019, 03:06 PM   #40
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Nice too hear man..could u posted the sliders and settings for me....i wanna give dem a try and make I have the correct settings and sliders
20190904_202627.jpg20190904_202646.jpg20190904_202703.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »