Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 09-15-2019, 04:09 PM   #41
Rookie

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
These are the base that I use and just tweak to your liking from there. I adjust week to week for opponent and if I'm visiting i gave the home team defensively a slight boost. Average teams I don't adjust too much but according to strength I'll make sure they play to it.

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2019, 07:21 PM   #42
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

OVR: 0

What a surprise I have taken with these sliders, I had already tried those of playmaker this year and others and the truth is that the pro level plays very well and the ratings of the players feel very realistic, also this set gets everything to flow as the silk, good animations, good statistics, good penalties .... I even saw a handkerchief for unnecessary violence, I never saw it with another set, it was for a late blow in the band, wonderful.
I think you should put the complete and tidy set on the first page of the thread so that no one misses this great set, along with the idea of ​​hardening them when they play away from home they work in luxury, thank you very much for sharing this set I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
Old 09-15-2019, 08:10 PM   #43
GLORIA!!!!

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

I'm a believer in being open-minded and verifying things for myself, so you can imagine how surprised I was to see the CPU pull this out in a slow supersim:

I need to go back to All-Pro and verify they haven't tuned something on the online CFM servers (wouldn't be the first time) but that's the first non-contact, no lineman-aided juke move I've seen the CPU pull since this patch. And yes, it's on Pro - not quite default, 75 Speed Parity and superstar abilities off.

If it's only a coincidence that it shows up in the one game I decide to view on Pro difficulty, it's a pretty large one. It was the only one in that game and that's still not good, but from my perspective I don't need the AI to juke constantly - I just need the threat of it to keep me honest when pursuing.
...they really aren't doing themselves any favors by embellishing. They might think doing so draws more attention to the problem, but the opposite is true. It makes your complaints less likely to be taken seriously.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:41 PM   #44
Rookie

Can yu post sliders
Old 09-16-2019, 09:43 AM   #45
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

Iím plugged Matt10 V23 set into PRO and Iím getting some great games. Keep going back and forth with AP but PRO just feels smoother and I have more fun with them by far.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 12:09 PM   #46
We Good!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Auto subs sliders?
Phoenix Suns
North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball
Wisconsin Badgers Football
Old 09-16-2019, 03:24 PM   #47
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

I actually plugged in Flazkos sub set. Works good. Still might play a bit too easy for some, Ive had some close games and some blowouts but thatís reality. Overall Iím finding it competitive and seeing great animations, even had an offensive pass interference called on CPU! Like seeing a unicorn!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-16-2019, 03:31 PM   #48
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

I may try these when I get home. Are any of you finding these too easy? I'm not saying I'm super good at Madden or anything but one thing that keeps me on on All-Madden sometimes is that i just don't want to feel like I'm "trying" not to win if you know what I'm trying to say. I want to feel that I'm being challenge and somewhat overcome it. But if good players feel good and average QBs and players feel not as good it might be intriguing to try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »