Home

Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #65
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I noticed these are different from the screen shots you posted awhile back... Any reasoning? Just tweaking?
Yeah these were the base I used to start week 1 and the ones in the screen shot were after I played the eagles..lost that game but it was a good game nonetheless.

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 04:41 PM   #66
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

OVR: 0

Ssssweeeeet! I found a post on playing Pro and Sim.

Someone used trying to find Goldilocks as a good reference and I agree: All-Madden, I just don't have a good enough defensive mind for (too hot!). All-pro, I have my moments but I just seem to get cheesed on game defining 3 downs(not hot or cold, but not just right). Pro, on default, I take too big of lead too easily (too cold!) but I agree that it usually feels right in terms of plays ran, stats, etc.

Has anyone tried tweaking or tuning after the latest update? I did Vikes-Pack last night on default and had a very similar score and feel to the real game last week. Only thing missing was penalties and the AI being a little dumb at the goal line (which would've given them a lead...)
Old 09-21-2019, 10:29 PM   #67
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMN81
Ssssweeeeet! I found a post on playing Pro and Sim.

Someone used trying to find Goldilocks as a good reference and I agree: All-Madden, I just don't have a good enough defensive mind for (too hot!). All-pro, I have my moments but I just seem to get cheesed on game defining 3 downs(not hot or cold, but not just right). Pro, on default, I take too big of lead too easily (too cold!) but I agree that it usually feels right in terms of plays ran, stats, etc.

Has anyone tried tweaking or tuning after the latest update? I did Vikes-Pack last night on default and had a very similar score and feel to the real game last week. Only thing missing was penalties and the AI being a little dumb at the goal line (which would've given them a lead...)
I've played a a few on default recently and like what i see but can't stop the cpu from hitting 80% on pass plays. It's getting old...
Old 09-22-2019, 01:30 PM   #68
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodyBucs
I've played a a few on default recently and like what i see but can't stop the cpu from hitting 80% on pass plays. It's getting old...
Tune the qb accuracy down or the wr catching if not both...avg completion percentage in my cfm is around 71% (last I checked)...I do that week to week. The 71% I do have mahomes brady brees rivers ryan in the top 6 or so...

Old 09-26-2019, 05:21 PM   #69
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

I played my Week 1 matchup against Bears, I couldn’t get any pressure with the Smith bros.

I only sacks I got were when Trubisky scrambled and my guys were right there.

Thoughts on lowering CPU pass blocking?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-27-2019, 03:06 PM   #70
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I played my Week 1 matchup against Bears, I couldn’t get any pressure with the Smith bros.

I only sacks I got were when Trubisky scrambled and my guys were right there.

Thoughts on lowering CPU pass blocking?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Maybe take it down a few notches if you want pressure up the middle but just looking at some highlights the two guys you speak of each accounted for 2.5 sacks in the actual game. If you're getting sacks bc he's scrambling I'd say that's good too..it means A. Your down field coverage is pretty good and B. The two guys are getting a push and the AI is trying to make a play outside....

Old 09-28-2019, 12:44 AM   #71
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

Do you have gameplay helpers on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2019, 01:36 AM   #72
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

Settings are pretty good. I like playing on pro, then adjusting settings. This has been the most realistic for me the last few years. I like these sliders but I took user tackling up to 35. I felt at 25 there were to many wacky crazy plays. I can see one or even 3 a game. But not every other drive. This seemed to calm that down some. Other than that, I like em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »