Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2019, 01:53 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Haven't had a chance to play with these since the patch dropped. I dont forsee anything needing to be changed though

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
I’d love to hear your feedback on CPU pass accuracy. Pre-patch lower CPU pass accuracy slider slider worked pretty well on keeping the computers accuracy down. Now I feel like we’re back to robo QB days; no matter the setting or QB rating. Hopefully it’s just an anomaly but I’m getting reports back from everyone in cfm league that’s played the CPU that the CPU passing is unstoppable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2019, 04:20 PM   #82
Rookie

JKennedy87's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
I’d love to hear your feedback on CPU pass accuracy. Pre-patch lower CPU pass accuracy slider slider worked pretty well on keeping the computers accuracy down. Now I feel like we’re back to robo QB days; no matter the setting or QB rating. Hopefully it’s just an anomaly but I’m getting reports back from everyone in cfm league that’s played the CPU that the CPU passing is unstoppable.
I can attest currently that is the case. Sam Darnold and Kirk Cousins absolutely tore me apart. Darnold at one point was 15/15, finished 25/28 415 yards. Cousins finished 23/26 vs me.
Old 08-23-2019, 07:51 PM   #83
Rookie

Srg5005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
Yes with the exception of newly added Offensive Lineman traits. In order to get those, you’ll need to restart your franchise.
My traits carried over to my already started franchise....I'm about to give these a go again cause I switched to flazkos but he hasn't updated since patch

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-25-2019, 11:18 AM   #84
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Tried a game with these post patch and running is way too easy. I was running all over the Eagles. AP got at least 5 yards everytime and a ton of 10+ yard runs had a 55 yard TD with my other RB and my 3rd RB even had a 18 yard run I guess cpu tackle might be too low. Offense just seemed way too easy and ever since the patch ive seen a lot of roboqb wasnt really a problem before but starting to see very high cpu completion %s.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:44 PM   #85
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Tried a game with these post patch and running is way too easy. I was running all over the Eagles. AP got at least 5 yards everytime and a ton of 10+ yard runs had a 55 yard TD with my other RB and my 3rd RB even had a 18 yard run I guess cpu tackle might be too low. Offense just seemed way too easy and ever since the patch ive seen a lot of roboqb wasnt really a problem before but starting to see very high cpu completion %s.
Why was it "too easy"? Was blocking too good? Like defenders not being able to get off blocks? Was there too many broken tackles? Was it bad angles taken by defenders?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 11:03 PM   #86
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Why was it "too easy"? Was blocking too good? Like defenders not being able to get off blocks? Was there too many broken tackles? Was it bad angles taken by defenders?

I think it was just mainly great blocking. Like AP had over 100 yards 2TDs and Guice was close to 100 also had 2TDs and Thompson was over 50 never had 3 running backs have a fantastic game all at once lol. But ive tried multiple different sets and im running over everyone its like the patch affected run blocking or they tuned it and didnt tell anyone
Old 08-26-2019, 05:38 PM   #87
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I haven't changed the OP yet but, I for sure think user run block will go down and maybe cpu tackling go up too. I may need to lower cpu pass accuracy and raise user coverage. I'll try and get these changes in tonight

Old 08-26-2019, 07:30 PM   #88
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Post patch update. Made mostly user side adjustments. Plus raised threshold to 80.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »