Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2019, 03:05 AM   #17
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,624
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachlem
I like these so far. CPU is way over powered on all madden. Only thing I see is fumbles. I had 6 fumbles and they only happened when I am going to score. Maybe knocking them down to 45 maybe good I guess. But love these
If you want less fumble you would need to raise the fumble slider.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 05:23 PM   #18
Rookie
 
Redskins041's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Just played a game with these I was the Chiefs everything the exact same as op including auto subs and 15 min 15 accel. I really liked the gameplay. I got sacked 7 times and didnt get a sack myself struggled to get pressure but myself getting sacked that many times was my fault not adjusting the line to protect for blitzes or holding the ball too long so I just gotta get used to it. Cpu pass block may need to be decreased but just one game and I did not blitz a ton. But I picked my own plays and I used to just do coach suggestions so pretty proud on how productive I was with picking my plays. I ran well and just did everything well offensively. It was an easy game as you can tell by the blowout I just ran and did chew clock the whole 4th quarter and stayed in cover 4. I got a pick 6 and me and the cpu both fumbled once so that wasnt an issue. They got a garbage TD late to Fournette, Foles pretty much got all his stats on the final drive was under 100 yards the whole game. Although it was a blowout I gotta say I loved the gameplay there may need to be a few tweaks somewhere not sure but definitely not gonna tweak anything until at least a few more games but Id say we are very close. Cpu also did not run well they just got one 20+ yard run to make it look better but they weren't bad they were just behind the whole game and I mostly had the ball so they didnt really get a chance to run. But I am going to play the Raiders next will see how that goes and I will report with feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sep 8, 1:00pm1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (1-0)61371339
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1)360716
Team Stats Comparison
KANJAC
Total Offense398203
Rushing Yards11744
Passing Yards281159
First Downs207
Punt Return Yards629
Kick Return Yards1100
Total Yards570212
Turnovers23
3rd Down Conversion74
4th Down Conversion11
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/30/3
Penalties4-502-10
Posession Time41:4518:15
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P.Mahomes28/3632531
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Williams23873.80
C.Hyde7375.30
P.Mahomes 200.00
T.Hill 1-7-7.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Hill710615.12
S.Watkins710615.11
D.Robinson66210.30
T.Kelce4287.00
D.Williams 2105.00
M.Hardman177.00
D.Wells166.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
L.Duvernay-Tardif3
C.Erving 3
E.Fisher1
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T.Mathieu70.011
A.Hitchens 60.000
C.Ward60.000
E.Ogbah40.000
J.Thornhill40.000
K.Fuller30.000
F.Clark30.000
D.Lee30.000
A.Okafor20.000
B.Breeland20.010
D.Sorensen10.000
D.Wilson10.000
K.Reaser10.000
J.Attaochu10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
H.Butker4/43/41553
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
D.Colquitt28643.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
M.Hardman 511022.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
T.Hill46215.50
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
N.Foles16/3714812
G.Minshew II1/1300
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.Fournette10393.90
A.Blue155.00
N.Foles144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L.Fournette6508.31
J.O'Shaughnessy6498.20
M.Lee23316.50
J.Oliver11414.00
D.Westbrook2126.00
R.Hewitt111.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Jack140.000
J.Ryan110.000
R.Harrison100.000
Y.Ngakoue91.000
A.Bouye90.010
C.Campbell73.000
C.Davis 70.000
J.Ramsey60.000
M.Dareus63.000
T.Herndon40.000
C.Reavis30.000
J.Allen 30.000
D.Alexander30.000
D.Hayden 20.000
J.Onwualu20.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
J.Lambo3/31/11035
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
L.Cooke422055.01
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
D.Westbrook199.00

Last edited by Redskins041; 08-04-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Redskins041 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:29 AM   #19
Rookie
 
Redskins041's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Played another game as Chiefs again against Raiders. This time the cpu was much more competitive and better offensively and I actually did good avoiding sacks only got sacked once and I accidentally called an RPO play when I thought I was running so really didnt even get sacked. I got 3 sacks although one was off a fake field goal and the other 2 were blitzes on playaction so I am still struggling to get any pressure. Doug Martin had a 27 yard carry to start the game but only finished with 24 yards so he went 10 for -3 thats absolutely horrible. CPU run game does need to get better. Kelce got hurt early in the game and missed the whole game with a dislocated shoulder and another receiver of mine got hurt and is out 5 weeks with like an abdominal strain so those are like the only 2 injuries ive seen in 2 games on 40. And obviously im having way too much success offensively scoring 92 points in 2 games but I am the Chiefs and Mahomes and Hill are super OP so I am going to try a different team next game whose average offensively. I also missed another field goal and had 2 free kick out of bounds penalties thanks to the kick meter glitch causing it to disappear so hopefully they patch that. Overall I still am enjoying the gameplay. I just need it more challenging offensively and I need the cpu to run the ball more effectively and for me to get more pressure from my Dline but I also do not blitz very much. Also again both teams fumbled once and I also got a pick 6 late and Raiders got a last second TD so that inflated the score a little more. Im going to drop the accel clock to 13 and keep it at 15 min quarters bc Im getting just over 130 plays and I want somewhere between 120-130. But even with all the offensive explosion I still have a lot of hope for this game am loving it so much so if we can just get some more pressure get the cpu to run better and make it a little more challenging thatd be perfect. Also if anyone can give me a good team to test with that has an average offense to see how much of my scoring is their extremely talented offense please let me know and I will report back with some more feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders
Sep 15, 4:05pm1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (2-0)72002653
Oakland Raiders (0-2)7147735
Team Stats Comparison
KANOAK
Total Offense547511
Rushing Yards13247
Passing Yards415464
First Downs2722
Punt Return Yards670
Kick Return Yards7184
Total Yards685595
Turnovers12
3rd Down Conversion7-9 (77%)5-11 (45%)
4th Down Conversion02
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals5/04/0
Penalties6-593-30
Posession Time30:4529:15
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P.Mahomes32/3742050
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Williams18734.10
C.Hyde5265.21
P.Mahomes 4369.00
T.Hill 1-3-3.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Hill815519.43
D.Robinson10979.71
D.Wells46416.01
S.Watkins 4369.00
D.Williams4338.30
T.Kelce 12323.00
B.Bell11212.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A.Hitchens 110.000
T.Mathieu70.000
J.Thornhill70.000
D.Lee70.000
C.Ward60.000
B.Breeland 60.000
C.Jones 41.000
R.Ragland 40.000
K.Fuller20.000
X.Williams20.000
D.Wilson20.000
J.Attaochu20.000
D.Sorensen10.011
K.Reaser11.000
A.Okafor11.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
H.Butker2/25/61148
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
D.Colquitt12525.01
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
M.Hardman37123.70
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
T.Hill26733.50
Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Carr37/4948341
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Martin11242.21
J.Richard8203.30
A.Brown 133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Williams916618.40
R.Grant 610417.31
L.Kendricks11958.61
A.Brown57615.21
L.Willson2168.00
D.Martin11515.00
J.Richard3113.71
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Marshall150.000
K.Joseph 110.000
N.Lawson110.000
L.Joyner90.000
G.Conley60.000
T.Whitehead60.000
D.Worley30.000
M.Hurst 30.000
S.Acho30.000
T.Charlton31.000
J.Hankins20.000
B.Mayowa20.000
N.Nelson10.000
J.Cabinda10.000
V.Burfict10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
D.Carlson0/15/550
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
R.Quigley211457.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
J.Richard38428.00

Last edited by Redskins041; 08-05-2019 at 02:33 AM.
Redskins041 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:30 AM   #20
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,624
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Played another game as Chiefs again against Raiders. This time the cpu was much more competitive and better offensively and I actually did good avoiding sacks only got sacked once and I accidentally called an RPO play when I thought I was running so really didnt even get sacked. I got 3 sacks although one was off a fake field goal and the other 2 were blitzes on playaction so I am still struggling to get any pressure. Doug Martin had a 27 yard carry to start the game but only finished with 24 yards so he went 10 for -3 thats absolutely horrible. CPU run game does need to get better. Kelce got hurt early in the game and missed the whole game with a dislocated shoulder and another receiver of mine got hurt and is out 5 weeks with like an abdominal strain so those are like the only 2 injuries ive seen in 2 games on 40. And obviously im having way too much success offensively scoring 92 points in 2 games but I am the Chiefs and Mahomes and Hill are super OP so I am going to try a different team next game whose average offensively. I also missed another field goal and had 2 free kick out of bounds penalties thanks to the kick meter glitch causing it to disappear so hopefully they patch that. Overall I still am enjoying the gameplay. I just need it more challenging offensively and I need the cpu to run the ball more effectively and for me to get more pressure from my Dline but I also do not blitz very much. Also again both teams fumbled once and I also got a pick 6 late and Raiders got a last second TD so that inflated the score a little more. Im going to drop the accel clock to 13 and keep it at 15 min quarters bc Im getting just over 130 plays and I want somewhere between 120-130. But even with all the offensive explosion I still have a lot of hope for this game am loving it so much so if we can just get some more pressure get the cpu to run better and make it a little more challenging thatd be perfect. Also if anyone can give me a good team to test with that has an average offense to see how much of my scoring is their extremely talented offense please let me know and I will report back with some more feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders
Sep 15, 4:05pm1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (2-0)72002653
Oakland Raiders (0-2)7147735
Team Stats Comparison
KANOAK
Total Offense547511
Rushing Yards13247
Passing Yards415464
First Downs2722
Punt Return Yards670
Kick Return Yards7184
Total Yards685595
Turnovers12
3rd Down Conversion7-9 (77%)5-11 (45%)
4th Down Conversion02
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals5/04/0
Penalties6-593-30
Posession Time30:4529:15
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P.Mahomes32/3742050
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Williams18734.10
C.Hyde5265.21
P.Mahomes 4369.00
T.Hill 1-3-3.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Hill815519.43
D.Robinson10979.71
D.Wells46416.01
S.Watkins 4369.00
D.Williams4338.30
T.Kelce 12323.00
B.Bell11212.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A.Hitchens 110.000
T.Mathieu70.000
J.Thornhill70.000
D.Lee70.000
C.Ward60.000
B.Breeland 60.000
C.Jones 41.000
R.Ragland 40.000
K.Fuller20.000
X.Williams20.000
D.Wilson20.000
J.Attaochu20.000
D.Sorensen10.011
K.Reaser11.000
A.Okafor11.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
H.Butker2/25/61148
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
D.Colquitt12525.01
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
M.Hardman37123.70
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
T.Hill26733.50
Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Carr37/4948341
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Martin11242.21
J.Richard8203.30
A.Brown 133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Williams916618.40
R.Grant 610417.31
L.Kendricks11958.61
A.Brown57615.21
L.Willson2168.00
D.Martin11515.00
J.Richard3113.71
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Marshall150.000
K.Joseph 110.000
N.Lawson110.000
L.Joyner90.000
G.Conley60.000
T.Whitehead60.000
D.Worley30.000
M.Hurst 30.000
S.Acho30.000
T.Charlton31.000
J.Hankins20.000
B.Mayowa20.000
N.Nelson10.000
J.Cabinda10.000
V.Burfict10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
D.Carlson0/15/550
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
R.Quigley211457.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
J.Richard38428.00
Yes. I agree with these assessments. I'm gonna be making some changes soon. Hopefully tonight. Gonna raise cpu run block.

The user pass rush might stay the same though I'm getting quit a few sacks at the moment. I've figured out some good defensive strategies. But I'll still keep it in mind. Thanks for the feedback

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:45 AM   #21
Rookie
 
Redskins041's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes. I agree with these assessments. I'm gonna be making some changes soon. Hopefully tonight. Gonna raise cpu run block.

The user pass rush might stay the same though I'm getting quit a few sacks at the moment. I've figured out some good defensive strategies. But I'll still keep it in mind. Thanks for the feedback

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Great cant wait! I'll try a more average team when the next set comes out to have a better idea and maybe it was just the fact that I didnt blitz much or the Chiefs just dont have that great of a Dline but playing as another team will answer a lot of my questions. Also in the time ive tested sliders I feel like for the run game run block doesnt do much at all to help the run game and its actually the tackle slider that is the most effective like they wont blockshed as bad or be in the backfield as often if you lower it but I could be wrong. But do you do anything specific to get pressure? And do you think these would work for face of the franchise? I appreciate your hard work on these sliders every year these are always my go to for all madden.

Last edited by Redskins041; 08-05-2019 at 11:52 AM.
Redskins041 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 12:11 PM   #22
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,624
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Great cant wait! I'll try a more average team when the next set comes out to have a better idea and maybe it was just the fact that I didnt blitz much or the Chiefs just dont have that great of a Dline but playing as another team will answer a lot of my questions. Also in the time ive tested sliders I feel like for the run game run block doesnt do much at all to help the run game and its actually the tackle slider that is the most effective like they wont blockshed as bad or be in the backfield as often if you lower it but I could be wrong. But do you do anything specific to get pressure? And do you think these would work for face of the franchise? I appreciate your hard work on these sliders every year these are always my go to for all madden.
Right now I'm running a lot of press man, inside shade and blitzing a lot. The CBs actually do a pretty good job of shading inside routes.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:27 PM   #23
Pro
 
skeenz's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Morgantown, WV
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Right now I'm running a lot of press man, inside shade and blitzing a lot. The CBs actually do a pretty good job of shading inside routes.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Honestly, the coverage shading working has been a game-changer and is possibly the best change that's been made this year. You can now use it to (usually, depending on the players involved) reliably stop the slants/drags when you know they're coming.
__________________
Lets Goooooooooooooooooo Mountaineers!

NFL: Tennessee Titans
NBA: Toronto Raptors
MLB: Cincinatti Reds
NCAA: Who Else?
skeenz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:20 AM   #24
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,624
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Updated the set tonight. Raised cpu run block to 50. Was having too easy of a time stopping the cpu run game. Also raised cpu fumbles to 55. This is completely for having X factor big hitters. The cpu doesn't cover the ball and adjust so they fumble too often. That's it for now. I'm having some really good games with these

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 AM.

Top -