Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2019, 11:59 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

When it's said to put a penalty up 1 am I supposed to do one "tick"? It doesn't let me move in increments of 1, only 5

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2019, 02:25 AM   #34
MVP

First game with these sliders were fun, but....

EA is more to blame for that stat than the sliders tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2019, 09:25 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixter
When it's said to put a penalty up 1 am I supposed to do one "tick"? It doesn't let me move in increments of 1, only 5

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
You can make movements of 1 only within CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 09:36 AM   #36
Pro

I really want to give these some more play. I really really enjoyed the feel of offense, it felt perfect.Running lanes weren’t always there, I had one play specifically one of the most beautiful madden plays ever.Was a stretch right, nothing home but I had a cutback lane a quick movement of the left stick allowed me to cutback and break off a 30 yard chunk play.So rewarding and so beautiful in this years game when rewarded for good play.On the flip side, you hang a ball or force a throw and your penalized badly for it.I have also been using some AP sliders and I just don’t get this risk/reward penalty feel.

The problem I have is defensively on AM, and even to some extent on AP. I cannot stop the pass!That seems to be a theme this year for many however and the secondary play as a whole is just very suspect.The cpu run game felt good.I felt I could contain a back, they’d break of a chunk play here and there.Big plays were there to be had but often they are given up taking a chance at a big hit, again the risk/reward aspect is great.

I can’t wait to try these more, any suggestions you have for defending the pass would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW I also don’t think I’m as good at madden anymore as I once was. Either that or this set and/or all-madden by itself is just much more challenging than years past.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:45 AM   #37
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
First game with these sliders were fun, but....

EA is more to blame for that stat than the sliders tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you've used all the tools to not fumble just turn up the fumble slider.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #38
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
I really want to give these some more play. I really really enjoyed the feel of offense, it felt perfect.Running lanes weren’t always there, I had one play specifically one of the most beautiful madden plays ever.Was a stretch right, nothing home but I had a cutback lane a quick movement of the left stick allowed me to cutback and break off a 30 yard chunk play.So rewarding and so beautiful in this years game when rewarded for good play.On the flip side, you hang a ball or force a throw and your penalized badly for it.I have also been using some AP sliders and I just don’t get this risk/reward penalty feel.

The problem I have is defensively on AM, and even to some extent on AP. I cannot stop the pass!That seems to be a theme this year for many however and the secondary play as a whole is just very suspect.The cpu run game felt good.I felt I could contain a back, they’d break of a chunk play here and there.Big plays were there to be had but often they are given up taking a chance at a big hit, again the risk/reward aspect is great.

I can’t wait to try these more, any suggestions you have for defending the pass would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW I also don’t think I’m as good at madden anymore as I once was. Either that or this set and/or all-madden by itself is just much more challenging than years past.
It's tough for sure. I'm working on some adjustments to make stopping the pass a little easier. Might go back to 50 on both coverage sliders. May raise relation time too.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:12 AM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It's tough for sure. I'm working on some adjustments to make stopping the pass a little easier. Might go back to 50 on both coverage sliders. May raise relation time too.

Appreciate the work, have always enjoyed your sets. Pass D is my only complaint with this years title. I absolutely am in love with the base release.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

I am having really good luck with your "All-Madden" sliders set on all pro. I am not a stick jockey by any means but play pretty well. Played the Cardinals with the Raiders and won 38-17 BUT that is/was after many trades to boost up Raiders OVR. I have made a couple adjustments to keep the score down..

I set Quarter length to 12, min play clock 18
have User Def and reaction at 46

CPU P. and reaction Def and coverage at 42.

The rest are straight from your sliders and it worked great.

What I haven't done though AND I am going to try is to use these on ALL Madden. As I said my skillz aren't great. I have not thought about sample size though so i would like to try all madden for like 6-8 games maybe more.

Overall though I think your sliders rock.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »